Expiration date of Free Dining Promo

dudleydog

DIS Veteran
When do you have to book by to get the free dining from late Aug to early Oct? Is there an expiration date of the promotion?

If you plan to do this, don't wait. Many resorts are reporting that they are now SOLD out of this package. I've seen at least 3 threads already where folks are not getting in to the resorts they want and several can't find anything. So I would not wait. Since yesterday was only the second day and already sell outs are occuring, I doubt this will last through the weekend.

I had this problem with my local TA yesterday. I got a price through Disney from Sept 29 - Oct 9th no problem, my local TA told me she has called 2 places and they both say it must be completed by October 4th. That is not true, I asked 4 different ressie people at Disney....I am a little fanatical....lol They advised me it must start before Oct 4th and to a max of 10 days.

I also agree with the poster above, I called the morning the package became avail, 1st person I talked to said you needed a email PIN the 2nd person knew everything and was a huge help but I wanted All Star Movies and it was sold out.

Great deal.....good luck getting the package and resort you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter