Explorer lodge hotel

planningjollyholiday

DIS Veteran
Anyone know when the new hotel will be opening? We are thinking of going in March and would love to be able to stay there.

I'm expecting it to be open for summer 2017, so I think March will probably be a bit on the early side.

I have read on the other forum that Disney's Explorers Hotel is going to open in May 2017... hth

Hard to think it would be open inthe first half of the year if they're not taking bookings yet. This thread is a bit old though, does anyone have an update?

I have read that they will start taking bookings in March with hotel being open in April, Price-wise it will be between HH and DLH... also saw they just recently had job fair for filling posts at this new hotel, so its coming soon now but it would be nice to have some dates as well..

at work now so cannon post link but on their FB they just posted new pictures of the hotel, opening date is 30 april and it says there is special opening deal and they are taking bookings from today xx:yay::yay::yay:

Edit: details of the offer - Online Booking Exclusive! Enjoy complimentary breakfast buffet with character, Free Room Upgrade and Attraction Priority Admission Pass!

Check availability now, make your reservation and explore the newly hotel experience.
Exclusive offer only available from now till April 30, 2017!
Check-in date starting from April 30 to July 31, 2017

rooms prices starts from HK $2,420

Great in
at work now so cannon post link but on their FB they just posted new pictures of the hotel, opening date is 30 april and it says there is special opening deal and they are taking bookings from today xx:yay::yay::yay:

Edit: details of the offer - Online Booking Exclusive! Enjoy complimentary breakfast buffet with character, Free Room Upgrade and Attraction Priority Admission Pass!

Check availability now, make your reservation and explore the newly hotel experience.

Great info! ThanksNetimka.

I saw them last night when I was looking at the site. Now to be patient and wait and see what becomes available for October. Going by that timeline we'll probably be waiting until July or so

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!