• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

$ extra driver Alamo QS

snowmouse

DIS Veteran
The best rate I have found so far is 198 total for 9 days in Feb, full size with Alamo. This seems pretty good, as long as we stick with only one driver as they charge $per day for a second driver.

My question is, I just discovered that hubby has Quicksilver for business travel, I do not. The reservation is currently in my name because my flight comes in 3 hours ahead of his (the joys of using mileage awards). We have no problem with me doing all of the driving to save $, but can I rent the car with his QS and not have him listed as a driver? Is the 2nd driver cost the same for a Quicksilver spouse as any other driver? Should I make a new reservation in his name, and if I do will I be able to pick it up??
:confused: :confused: :confused:

When I made my reservation, it said I could have up to one more additional driver at no charge.

I did the reservation in my husband's name since he does most of the driving and then I put myself as the additional driver.

I do not belong to Quicksilver.

I'm not sure why you have to pay for an additonal driver???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter