EXTRA FAST PASSES WITH CLUB LEVEL STAYS

Nicesquad

Earning My Ears
Hello Disboarders,

Hoping someone can help me with a question. If I’m staying 3 days at a club level and opt for the 3 additional fast passes per day for a total of 9 extra, can I double up on an attraction if not done on the same day. Example, SDD on Monday & again on Tuesday, or am I limited to just one SDD FP on the nine extra fast passes? I’m guessing the latter, but looking for confirmation. Thank you all!

We just called and did ours yesterday. What I didn’t know is they can do all of your fast passes when you call. Even your regular ones. Didn’t realize that so we weren’t prepared for every one to be done but he said we can call back and they will take care of it. So excited!

What does club level mean
Some of the resorts offer club level rooms which cost more and include a lounge stocked with free food for light meals, desserts and drinks. If you book one of those rooms (mostly only available at deluxe resorts), you can buy 3 extra FPs per day for $50 per person.

What does club level mean
You pay more money for a room, usually on a special floor or building with access to the club lounge where food and drink is provided several times a day morning till night. You also have the option to buy more fast passes

How far out does the Club level book Fastpasses? Is it the standard 60 days?

90 Days for not only your CL Fastpassese but for your regular Fastpasses as well.
True. But also keep in mind that for regular FPs you will not be able to modify them until your are in your 60-day FP window (unless you call DSS).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!