Extra Hour in the morning for check in and check out?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Do you get the Extra Morning Hour benefit on your check in and check out day of a Disneyland resort? So if you stayed one night, you could get two days worth of it?

Do you get the Extra Morning Hour benefit on your check in and check out day of a Disneyland resort? So if you stayed one night, you could get two days worth of it?

Correct. EMH is eligible on both check in and check out day.

Same for parking and rest of resort benefits. For a one night charge you actually get two full days of resort benefits even though you may not have access to your actual room until 3pm and need to be checked out of room by 11am.

You just need to check in early enough to get your room key for EMH entry on check in day.

Correct. EMH is eligible on both check in and check out day.

Same for parking and rest of resort benefits. For a one night charge you actually get two full days of resort benefits even though you may not have access to your actual room until 3pm and need to be checked out of room by 11am.

You just need to check in early enough to get your room key for EMH entry on check in day.
Ya, that is the way it works here at DW. So if I bought a 3-day ticket online from Disney I could get one day of entering the parks early with that and then I could get two days of early entry if I was to stay onsite with my last night. That could save myself some money there.

To me the twist is that early entry isn't worth all that much on days when the parks open fairly late -- the best early entry days are the 7:00 mornings. When following your plan that means getting to the hotel to get checked in by 6:00 a.m., which makes the "early" even more painful than normal. But still worth it!

To me the twist is that early entry isn't worth all that much on days when the parks open fairly late -- the best early entry days are the 7:00 mornings. When following your plan that means getting to the hotel to get checked in by 6:00 a.m., which makes the "early" even more painful than normal. But still worth it!
We are early rope droppers. No problems with early for us. I guess it is just what we are used to at the World. When we do get to visit Disneyland, when ever that may be, we will just use the same approaches.

Yep! I’ve never done this at DL but at WDW a few years ago we got a campsite for a night for EMH access on check in and check out day and it worked out great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter