Extra Magic Hours

Jason Reedy

Earning My Ears
Hey folks, I was reading about "Extra Magic Hours" and it says they are for guests of "certain" Disney Resorts. Do we get Extra Magic Hours when we stay at the Fort Wilderness Campgrounds"

Thanks!

Yup.

I don't think it's "Certain" Disney Resorts. I think it's ALL Disney resorts and Certain "Others" (which have Disney Affiliations). Such as Shades of Green.

The verbiage on the website is, "Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels enjoy extra time in the parks before they open and after they close!" So it's "Select" not "certain." I just want to make sure the campground is one of the "select" resorts. :)

That's odd verbiage. As far as I know, ALL Disney Resorts (including the Campsites at Fort Wilderness) are eligible and "Select" others that are affiliated with Disney are also eligible. I don't know which ones they are though (other than Shades of Green).

I think if you are booking your reservation through Disney's Website and can find the Resort/Hotel in the MDE, then you are good to go to enjoy EMH.

I'm guessing "Select" covers their butts with people who might get mad that a Disney Springs hotel doesn't get EMH, but Swan and Dolphin do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!