Extreme Makeover Home in Foreclosure

Another example of how money can't fix money problems. It's a shame that the parents were so short-sighted that they risked (and lost) such a huge opportunity for their children.

I have wondered several times how people can afford to keep the homes. I believe one person had to sell his because he couldn't afford the taxes. This past season, it seemed as though they were building relatively smaller homes.

As for the government bail out, I think it's a load of crap. If we're going to help anyone, it should be the people who honestly tried, but lost their jobs or whatever. I don't tend to have much sympathy for people who were just trying to keep up with the Jones' and got a house that they knew darn good and well that they couldn't afford. Not my fault. Shouldn't be my problem.

As for the government bail out, I think it's a load of crap. If we're going to help anyone, it should be the people who honestly tried, but lost their jobs or whatever. I don't tend to have much sympathy for people who were just trying to keep up with the Jones' and got a house that they knew darn good and well that they couldn't afford. Not my fault. Shouldn't be my problem.

I feel the same way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter