****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Oh, then why do the Fairy Godmail, then? I thought it was postmarked like it came from within Disney. I thought it was different looking. Just curious. I never recieved one, so I’m not sure what it looks like.

Do you think kids actually look at the postmark??? They read the card and who it's from!! After all these years I don't recall one parent stating that their kid saw the postmark and realized it didn't come from "Disney"!

Now the cruise is different, you can mail a postcard from Castaway Cay, but just be warned it could take a month or more to get delivered!!

Don't over think this, just have magical pixiedust: fun with it!! :earboy2:

Do you think kids actually look at the postmark??? They read the card and who it's from!! After all these years I don't recall one parent stating that their kid saw the postmark and realized it didn't come from "Disney"!

Now the cruise is different, you can mail a postcard from Castaway Cay, but just be warned it could take a month or more to get delivered!!

Don't over think this, just have magical pixiedust: fun with it!! :earboy2:

Well, no one offered to send me one, so I didn’t know how it looked. I just wanted to make sure I did it right. I didn’t want to be the one person to do it wrong LOL :)

I am going at the end of the month for work and going to sneak over to Disney on the 28/29th so if anyone needs a postcard mailed, let me know :)

Hi! We are headed to WDW 6/16 and if you're able we'd love to get the kids a postcard before the trip!

We are headed to WDW on 9/20. If anyone is able to send my two boys - ages 7 & 4 - Pluto is their favorite character, a postcard that would be great! When we're there I will be able to send one out.

We are going to Disney on July 8th.
We're bring the 5 children- ages 5 - 12.
If you can send them postcards, please pm me.
Thanks!!! <3

We are headed to WDW on 9/20. If anyone is able to send my two boys - ages 7 & 4 - Pluto is their favorite character, a postcard that would be great! When we're there I will be able to send one out.

We are going 8/4 - 8/11. We can do that for you! Just let me know names and address. :) Love to spread a bit of Disney magic!

We are going 8/4. Would anyone be willing/able to send one to my niece Brynn? We are staying at POR Royal Rooms so it might be fun if it was from Tiana, but she loves Stitch and Belle, and of course Mickey & Minnie. We're not too picky really. It would be amazing to get from anyone to amp up the excitement. Just let me know. Thank you so much!! :)

Hi! We are headed to WDW 6/16 and if you're able we'd love to get the kids a postcard before the trip!

Would you be willing to send one out for my niece? I posted a request already, but thought I'd ask. Thank you. Not too long for you now!! :)

I'm going to be there with my 5 grandchildren from July 8th - 15th.
I would be happy to send a postcard to someone.

Is anyone going soon that could send my grandchildren a card.
They are age 12 - 5.

Pixie dust please.

I will be there from July 8th - 15th . I would be happy to send some children some magic. <3
If someone is going soon, I would love a card sent to my grandchildren- ages 5, 8, 9, 9, & 12.
Pixie dust please.

We will be there June 15-21 and my girls would LOVE to do this! PM me if these dates work and you don't have someone!

Ok, so we overloaded the first thread, which is FANTASTIC!! That means that there's a LOT of us out there spreading the magic!! But when the thread ended I knew we couldn't let the magic end!! So I contacted WebMasterKathy and she said we could just start a new thread!!

So here it is, the new Fairy Godmailer List Part II, let the magic continue!!

For those of you new here this is how it works!!! :surfweb:

If you are going to WDW, DL (Or maybe on DCL stopping at CC where they have a post office) you can ask someone to send a post card to your children from their favorite Disney character (sometimes specific characters are hard, or impossible, to find, so be flexible!) with a note saying something like we're here waiting for you, or whatever you want, especially if there's something special your celebrating while you’re there!!!

You in turn would offer to do this for others!!

Please make sure when you make a request you state how many cards you are requesting, which park/cruise you'll be at/on, and what dates you'll be there. This will let others know if they will be there before you and can be your FGM. You can then correspond names and address in private through PM's rather than posting personal information here!!

Walt Disney built the magic, and we can help continue spreading it!! pixiedust:

David :disrocks:

Thread #1: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=842646

I HAVE HEARD FROM MANY PEOPLE, INCLUDING OUR FGM THAT POST CARDS ARE HARD TO FIND IN WDW!! OUR FGM GOT THEM OUTSIDE OF WDW!! I HAVE RELATIVES WHO LIVE IN ORLANDO AND I'LL HAVE THEM MAIL ME WHAT I NEED. HOWEVER, THIS ALL BEING SAID I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU TRY AND FIND THEM NEAR HOME AT PLACES LIKE THE DOLLAR STORE, TARGET, WALMART, ETC.. AND THIS WOULD ALSO ALLOW YOU TO FILL THEM OUT DURING YOUR FLIGHT/DRIVE TO WDW!! IF YOU ARE FLYING YOU CAN GET WHAT YOU NEED AT THE AIRPORT, AND IF YOUR DRIVING YOU CAN STOP ON YOUR WAY AT JUST ABOUT ANY STORE ON THE WAY NEAR WDW AND PICK UP WHAT YOU NEED OUTSIDE OF WDW!!

What a great idea!! Disney fans are the BEST!!

Do disney postcards have do be postmarked from disney? I have a couple postcards left and don't mind sending them from my house.

I'm still praying for some pixie dust for my 5 children.
We are going 7/08 - 7/15 and would love a postcard saying, "We are excited about you coming down to visit us!" or something like that.
please

We are going 8/4. Would anyone be willing/able to send one to my niece Brynn? We are staying at POR Royal Rooms so it might be fun if it was from Tiana, but she loves Stitch and Belle, and of course Mickey & Minnie. We're not too picky really. It would be amazing to get from anyone to amp up the excitement. Just let me know. Thank you so much!! :)

If you don't have a Fairy Godmailer yet, I can do it.
I'm going to be there in July.
Just PM me with your info.

Do disney postcards have do be postmarked from disney? I have a couple postcards left and don't mind sending them from my house.

Hi!

The postcards don't have to be mailed from Disney.
I would love it if you could send them to my kids!
PM me and I will give you the info, if you still have the offer.
Thanks!

I will be there from July 8th - 15th . I would be happy to send some children some magic. <3
If someone is going soon, I would love a card sent to my grandchildren- ages 5, 8, 9, 9, & 12.
Pixie dust please.
Hello :) would you be willing to send a postcard to New Zealand? We are going to Disneyland LA in August and my girls who are 6 and 7 would be so surprised to receive mail from Disney before we go. Not worried which Disney it comes from - they won’t know the difference.

I am going with my 8 yo nephew on August 13th. I would love to have a postcard sent to him before the trip...so the magic begins early!
I am happy to send to someone who needs some pixie dust we will be there 8/13-8/18.
Thank you!

Hello :) would you be willing to send a postcard to New Zealand? We are going to Disneyland LA in August and my girls who are 6 and 7 would be so surprised to receive mail from Disney before we go. Not worried which Disney it comes from - they won’t know the difference.

I will absolutely send your daughters a postcard!
Are there any particular characters they like?
Please send me the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts