****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

This sounds great, we are going October 14-17! Would love to get a total of 3 postcards sent to my kids and nephew. I just signed up for an account so I don't think I can send private messages yet.

Hi, we are heading over to Disney Resort in 2 weeks and would be happy to send a couple of postcards if anyone would like them :)

Would love one for my DD!! My DS is a bit too old for it, but I'd love for him to get one too!! Let me know if you can and I'll send the info!!

We will be at WDW on Nov 8th as part of our DCL vacation and would be more them willing to send some cards!!

Would love one for my DD!! My DS is a bit too old for it, but I'd love for him to get one too!! Let me know if you can and I'll send the info!!

We will be at WDW on Nov 8th as part of our DCL vacation and would be more them willing to send some cards!!

My husband, son, and I are headed down July 26th thru July 31st. Not sure of you have anyone sending postcards or if you are still interested? I know it's a little late but we can send it the first or 2nd day of the trip so it will make it to you. Let me know if you are interested!

I would love to, message me your details and favorite characters :)

We're heading down September 13-September 20. Anyone able to send two postcards to my nephews AK(10) and DK(8)? I am happy to send some, if anyone needs me to when we're down there!

Hello! We (me, DH, DD (5) (surprise birthday Disney trip) and DD 2 will be visiting from Nov 10-Nov 16th. Birthday girl is newly obsessed with Rapunzel but also loves Frozen, Moana, Zootopia, or just good ole Mickey and friends!! We are happy to return the favor if anyone is traveling later in November or December or in early 2019 for us to send mail too

Hello! We (me, DH, DD (5) (surprise birthday Disney trip) and DD 2 will be visiting from Nov 10-Nov 16th. Birthday girl is newly obsessed with Rapunzel but also loves Frozen, Moana, Zootopia, or just good ole Mickey and friends!! We are happy to return the favor if anyone is traveling later in November or December or in early 2019 for us to send mail too

If you haven't found anyone we're going in a few weeks and would be able to send one.

Hi All! So I've read the first page and the last page, and don't feel like reading the other 160+ pages. :rotfl:
My question is: are postcards pretty readily available again in the parks? I read from a 2010 post that they are hard to find, but maybe that's changed?

We are taking DD8 in October and would love to do this (both to receive one and to send one) but I'm wondering about the postcard situation. Thanks!

Hi All! So I've read the first page and the last page, and don't feel like reading the other 160+ pages. :rotfl:
My question is: are postcards pretty readily available again in the parks? I read from a 2010 post that they are hard to find, but maybe that's changed?

We are taking DD8 in October and would love to do this (both to receive one and to send one) but I'm wondering about the postcard situation. Thanks!
I've had more luck finding them in the resort gift shops than in the parks.

I've had more luck finding them in the resort gift shops than in the parks.

I did manage to find some in the gift shop. However I bought a pack of like 100 off of Amazon for $16. The Art of Disney: The Golden Age (1937-1961) Card Book. It was a way better deal then the 10 gift cards for $10 at the resort. I would also suggest buying postage before you go.

I am traveling with DW, kids and Grandkids.

Is there anyone who could send one card to my 2.5 year old and one to my 7 year old......first time for both!

Clearly, much gratitude would be involved.............

I am traveling with DW, kids and Grandkids.

Is there anyone who could send one card to my 2.5 year old and one to my 7 year old......first time for both!

Clearly, much gratitude would be involved.............
we're leaving tomorrow night for wdw I can send one. PM me your address

We're going to WDW the last week of November. If anyone is able to send a postcard to my 6, 5 and 2 year olds, I'm sure they'd be thrilled and I'd be grateful!

we're leaving tomorrow night for wdw I can send one. PM me your address

I just messaged you.

THANKS

BTW, this board almost makes up forall the angst on the other boards and the anxiety created by planning by the numbers. It is a warm and sweet respite.

I had someone who was going to send cards to my kids, but we messaged each other and then I haven't heard back from them!! :guilty:

SOOOOO I'm looking to see if someone else would be willing? We are traveling on a DCL vacation and stopping in WDW for a day!! :sail:

ANd as I've always done in the past we would be thrilled to send some out while we're there!! pixiedust:

Just wanted to post a great big thank you....my 2 DGD received their cards and were duly impressed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!