****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to be a part of this!
Is there anyone that would be able to send one to my daughters (ages 4 & 2)?
We will be going May 8 - 14 and would love to send some out for others as well.
Please send me a message or reply to me!!
Thanks again!!

Trying one more time...We're headed to WDW on Apr. 25-May 2 and I would love a Fairy Godmailer for my dd6 who loves the Disney Fairies...anyone? anyone?

I can send out up to 3 as well if you will contact me and let me know when you will be there in late May/June....

Could someone be able to send 2 postcards to my girls We are going May 1-8th. I would really appreciate it. :goodvibes

Hello, I am new to the disney board and could use some fast help if anyone could help. I had to cancel our trip a couple months ago due to a illness/death in the family my grandfather was in hospice and we didn't want to be in Florida if anything happend to him. Well needless to say my children were upset, the older two took it ok but the youngest was upset over losing her papa and then no Disney. I was wandering I know this is such short notice but a friend of mine just told me about the boards and how great everyone is and I was wandering if anyone was at disney now or going in the next couple of days that could do me a huge favor for my daughter. My daughters birthday is on Saturday and her favorite princess or disney character other then good ol Mickey is Mulan. I was wandering if someone there could maybe find a post card of Mulan to send to her and just write Happy Birthday Rachel and mail it to her for her Birthday on Saturday. I will gladly mail what ever the cost is back if you email an address to me I would love to see her smile when she thinks Mulan really knew her Birthday. Thanks for any help anyone can give me and God Bless.

Hi. We are going on our FIRST family WDW trip May 8-16 and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in being a Fairy Godmailer for my DD (4), and I would be happy to pass it on. If anyone is willing to do this, could you please PM me? Thanks in advance!!

This is a great idea. We are going June 8-14th and I would love for my two kiddos to get postcards from someone. Please pm if you can do this. Thanks!

Heather

Originally Posted By DrRae2B
Hi. We are going on our FIRST family WDW trip May 8-16 and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in being a Fairy Godmailer for my DD (4), and I would be happy to pass it on. If anyone is willing to do this, could you please PM me? Thanks in advance!!

I would love to be a part of this!
Is there anyone that would be able to send one to my daughters (ages 4 & 2)?
We will be going May 8 - 14 and would love to send some out for others as well.
Please send me a message or reply to me!!
Thanks again!!

We'll be there the same time, we arrive on the 8th and leave WDW on the 14th (Stopping in Fl to visit my sister :woohoo: after WDW)!! If you'll be at AKV Kidani wave as you pass by!! :wave:

IT'S GETTING CLOSE!!! We gotta start packing, and I have to finish making shirts!!! AND SO MUCH MORE!!!

My kids should be getting their FGM cards soon, and we have ours planned for others!! I think we'll try and get cards at the local Disney Store to avoid running around looking for them after we arrive after what I've read here!! We're sending some to kids that will be there right after us!!!

Hello I am in need of two post cards to be sent to my Family. This is a big trip for us and any help would be wonderful. I am also willing to mail out some cards well we are there!

Thanks!

Sorry.. My dates are May 28th ~ June 5th

Hello I am in need of two post cards to be sent to my Family. This is a big trip for us and any help would be wonderful. I am also willing to mail out some cards well we are there!

Thanks!

DisneyMommy,

What are your dates so others can tell if they'll be there before you and can help you!?!?!? :confused3

David

Hello there - I would love to be part of this as well! This is such a fantastic idea.

Travelling from New Brunswick Canada with our 2 DS's - ages 8 & 6. We will be staying at the CBR. I would be willing to return the favour when we are there.

Thanks!

My family will be at WDW April 28 to May 1 for our very first time. :cool1:
I'd love to participate -- both receiving and sending.
I'd need one postcard to NC for DD3. (DS2 and DW will be joining us from Japan. Anybody willing to send a postcard to Japan? It would take about a week to get there.)
I will send a postcard to ANYWHERE.

Please PM me. ;)

We leave this weekend for a April 11-15th trip. I already have 1 postcard to send out but would be happy to add three more to my Fairygodmailer list. :tinker:

We are going the in October 5-12, my DD and I would be happy to send out a few postcards. If you would like for us to send them to someone special is your life, please send a PM, I will not see if you reply as a post ( i tend to " lose" them for some reason)

Thanks!

Sorry.. My dates are May 28th ~ June 5th

I sent you a PM, did you get it?? :confused3

Hi, If there is anyone going to DisneyLAND that would be willing to be a FGM for my DD5, I would appreciate it. It is a first trip for all of us. We are going the end of May. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!