Family creates their own Pirates of the Caribbean ride in their house

These have been an unexpected bright side of the Disney parks closing. Disney fans are the BEST. Also nice to know we aren't all alone in our obsessions lol.

I don't know if it's okay to share Facebook posts, but I saw a great one this morning where a family acted out Spaceship Earth, they were the animatronics and it was amazing!

These have been an unexpected bright side of the Disney parks closing. Disney fans are the BEST. Also nice to know we aren't all alone in our obsessions lol.

I don't know if it's okay to share Facebook posts, but I saw a great one this morning where a family acted out Spaceship Earth, they were the animatronics and it was amazing!
There is no problem at all sharing anything on Facebook that has open sharing. If a posting he has "share" at the bottom of it it's fair game! Anything posted on Facebook is basically public and usable by anybody.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter