Family using our dinner reservation?

lynzi2004

DIS Veteran
I have a dinner reservation for 3 at Liberty Tree Tavern this Wednesday. My family isn't going to be able to use it, but some other family that is there would like to be able to. Same number in their party so the party size isn't an issue. Can they just give our name when they check in? Can I somehow go modify it to be their name? We aren't linked as friends and family in MDE but I could do that if that would make it easier. Or do I just need to cancel and hope they can pick it up? Any suggestions?

I have a dinner reservation for 3 at Liberty Tree Tavern this Wednesday. My family isn't going to be able to use it, but some other family that is there would like to be able to. Same number in their party so the party size isn't an issue. Can they just give our name when they check in? Can I somehow go modify it to be their name? We aren't linked as friends and family in MDE but I could do that if that would make it easier. Or do I just need to cancel and hope they can pick it up? Any suggestions?
They can just check in with your name. If no one shows up though, you’ll be charged the no-show fee.

I am doing this with a family. I have an ADR for AP the first week they open that we cannot use. The other family will use it, and we will just check in advance to confirm they are still going. I have never done this with someone before, but it is the new meal and that week booking was crazy. I actually booked this one by mistake, so I figured I should share it and I since stink at coordinating to drop it, I am going to take the chance.

You are braver than I. Just remember your cc is on file with your name linked to your resort. If the other family does not pay,.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!