Familymoon Fun and The Force on the Fantasy! .---DCL January 9th 2021 Star Wars Cruise!

kelloite

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

I'm Fallon! We are heading on our first Disney Cruise come next January!

I know I'll want to remember all of the details because, well, this is our familymoon! My fiancè Matthew and I are getting married on December 8th, 2020, and we are doing this cruise about a month later with our daughter (who will be 3 1/2 at sailing!). Why a month later? Because from Halloween till New Years we are going to be going nuts! We are going to need the time to relax come January!

I'll give more information on the next post :)

We are doing that cruise! Congrats! I’ll have a newly minted 3 year old girl aboard! We have 7 kids all together —it’s a surprise for our kids! We haven’t sailed Disney before but it’s tradition to do Disney when each baby turns 10m so we have our last baby & he gets a cruise! 👍🏻

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter