Fantasmic Dining Package

Disneygirl612

Mouseketeer
i am visiting Disney World during Halloween. I was able to reserve ADR’s for all the restaurants I wanted other than the Fantasmic Dining Package. I tried booking it 180 days out and was unable to. That’s never happened before on other trips to WDW. Has anyone else had issues booking this package 180 days out. I’ve been trying the last couple of days with no luck.

It looks like the Fantasmic packages aren't out past October 31st. I'm trying to book for the same time period but it isn't available yet. My plan is to just keep checking daily until it comes out.

I have been trying too. I also called in and was told they dont see availability either and just to keep checking. I asked if its released later and if so when but the CM didnt know.

I booked the dinner at h&v, will i be able to still book fantasmic when it releases? I didnt want to not book it and end up with neither.

I have been trying too. I also called in and was told they dont see availability either and just to keep checking. I asked if its released later and if so when but the CM didnt know.

I booked the dinner at h&v, will i be able to still book fantasmic when it releases? I didnt want to not book it and end up with neither.
I've been continuing to watch for it, but nothing so far.

I ended up doing the same thing as you. I booked a separate dinner at the same time that I wanted to have the Fantasmic package, just so we have something booked for dinner.

From what I've seen, if you try to book something within about an hour of an existing reservation, it'll prompt you to cancel the existing one. So it should be fine. If it does pop up, it should tell you that you have an existing reservation to cancel.

I have been able to add Fantasmic to my pre-existing Hollywood & Vine dinner reservations in the past. I just called once they became available and the CSR glady updated my reservations to include Fantasmic. I just booked for mid November and I'm hoping this year will work the same way.

Does anyone know when the Fantasmic dining package is will come out for November 2018?

Update:
The early November dates for Fanatasmic seemed to come out today.
You can check for available times and see if there's one at your preferred dining location.

The CM was only able to get us a lunch reservation, but we still had our dinner without Fantasmic. So I tried cancelling the dinner and immediately it showed up as an option for Fantasmic, so I rebooked my own reservation with Fantasmic that way. Good luck!

So I tried cancelling the dinner and immediately it showed up as an option for Fantasmic, so I rebooked my own reservation with Fantasmic that way. Good luck!

Thanks for this! Mine was showing only lunch too until i cancelled my dinner at H&V then was able to rebook with fantasmic. I was a bit nervous doing this, scared someone would snag it before me but it all worked out!

Update:
The early November dates for Fanatasmic seemed to come out today.
You can check for available times and see if there's one at your preferred dining location.

The CM was only able to get us a lunch reservation, but we still had our dinner without Fantasmic. So I tried cancelling the dinner and immediately it showed up as an option for Fantasmic, so I rebooked my own reservation with Fantasmic that way. Good luck!

THank you so much for this info!! I was able to see available times but wasn’t able to book anything on the website so had to call. CM could only see Lunch Times available so booked us as lunch plus Fantasmic and canceled our dinner (w/o Fantasmic). Got off the phone and our dinner time popped up as available with Fantasmic! So had to call back and book that and cancel lunch. Ended up calling 3 times but finally have it right (I think!). So glad it’s done!

Thanks for this! Mine was showing only lunch too until i cancelled my dinner at H&V then was able to rebook with fantasmic. I was a bit nervous doing this, scared someone would snag it before me but it all worked out!
I was so worried our resverstion was going to be lost during this whole shifting around thing!!

Is the Mama Melrose Dining Package worth it?
Are you on the dining plan? I think it’s just 1 table service credit with or without the Fantasmic package so it does seem to be worth it if you go by that. I think all dinners are booked before 5 so you have to be ok with eating a bit early. If you’re asking about Mama Melrose as a restaurant I have never been there so can’t comment on that.

My family is booked for the Mama Melrose Fantasmic Dining package in July. We have booked this package every year for the past 10 years. I now find out that disney has taken away the appetizer portion of the package!
Does anyone know if there are any other changes to this package? It seems that dessert is still supplied but I was wondering if you can choose any dessert since they took away the appetizer or are they still serving the mandatory sampler?

My family is booked for the Mama Melrose Fantasmic Dining package in July. We have booked this package every year for the past 10 years. I now find out that disney has taken away the appetizer portion of the package!
Does anyone know if there are any other changes to this package? It seems that dessert is still supplied but I was wondering if you can choose any dessert since they took away the appetizer or are they still serving the mandatory sampler?
This may be because of changes to the dining plan. I remember reading on Disney’s website what is included in the different dining plans. I think in the past an appetizer was included but has now been replaced with an alcoholic drink? I’ve never been before so I’m just going off what I’ve read. I think the deluxe dining plan still included an appetizer? Sorry that may not be much help!

Oh no! That was the best part I thought of booking FP at MM! What a deal with getting an app and a dessert! I hope it's not the case :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!