Fantasmic Dinner Package

Barb L.

Earning My Ears
Hi, Can anyone give me info on how the "system" works for reservations at Hollywood & Vine. I called Disney yesterday to reserve the show on Dec 7...was told all times were booked. Asked for any day from Dec 4 - 8....all booked. Asked for Mama Melrose...told the same thing. Can this be possible, or is this a game? Thanks for any help you can give. Barb

They usually don't open up all the ressies for the Fantasmic Dinner Pkg until 3-4 weeks out. I've had this happen on two other trips. We're going Nov 6-13 and I booked our PS about 2 months ahead, but I just got booked for Fantasmic last week. I'd mark your calendar for 30 days out and call then.

I do know that there's an "Mousefest" going on at that time. Imagine...a bunch of weirdos who post to some website dedicated to all things Disney, getting together and going to WDW at the same time! (joking, joking LOL!) Anyhow, I have read a bit of chatter regarding the (in)availability of boats for Illuminations cruises, now shortage of Fantasmic dinner packages. Could there possibly be a bigger crowd going to WDW than is normal for this time of year, because of Mousefest, and things are therefore booking faster?

Calling exactly 30 days out just worked for us (going on Nov 10). Until then it had been consistently booked, but yesterday when we called we had our pick of times for Hollywood & Vine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter