• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic package sold out for beg Nov?

Jill Schwartz

Mouseketeer
I just called to try to make PS for Fantasmic package the first couple days of November. They had *nothing* available and its almost a full two months out! I thought Nov. was a slow time?? Has this happened to anyone before? I asked if they might open up more times later and the CM said he had no idea.
Anybody gotten a time when they tried closer to the date? Any suggestions?
Thanks
Jill

hi
i tried just over the 90 day window and was unable to make a ps
i am waiting till 30 days to try again
good luck

Hi! I just read on Mousesavers that Fantasmic is closed until further notice. That info was posted in the Hurricane section of the site.

This might explain why there are no PS's available at this time - I would keep trying. It is probably temporary.

Hope this helps -
Jean

30 days is always the best bet.. If you call at 90 days then you get a 3pm dinnertime. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter