Fantasmic Pkg - Lunch? / later dinner PS

Northwoods

DVC - Wilderness Lodge
From what I have found on the boards it sounds like you can't get a Fantasmic Dinner PS for later than 4:30 unless you call back about 30 days out. What a pain!!

I did read that they sometimes offer lunch PS for the Fantasmic pkg. Does anyone know anything about this?

We are plannning to spend the morning in MGM and then go to Epcot for the afternoon before returning to MGM for Fantasmic. I would love to be able to stay in Epcot for the Tree Lighting Ceremony before heading over for the 8:30 Fantasmic. But to do this I need either a later PS for dinner or a lunch PS. We are looking to do this on Dec 21st and if they follow last year's schedule there will be an 8:30 Fantasmic.

Anyone done the lunch PS with Fantasmic Pkg? Or have information on it?

Why do we need to call back to try to get a later PS - why can't they do that at the 90 day?

Northwoods I bumped your post to keep it on first page in hopes that some one can answer your question.::yes:: :wave2:

I don't have a definitive answer for you...sorry. All I can tell you is, from everything I've read and heard on these boards over the last couple of years, there haven't been any lunch Fantasmic packages. As far as the whole deal with making a 4pm or 430pm dinner PS then having to call back between 30 days and 2 weeks before your trip when they open up later dining times...yes, it is a pain, and I can't imagine why WDW continues to do this, but I went ahead and did it that way in June. In the end, I got the late dining time I wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter