Fantasmic questions

MagicalMomAZ

DIS Veteran
Last time I saw this was 10 yrs ago when I was 20. It was April, we were wearing shorts & I just remember having to sit on the cold ground forever & then getting a little wet too.....it was a cool show, but uncomfortable.

So I read "riverside seating" & "balcony seating" in another post.....is there a better way to see the show than camping out on the concrete???? I feel so out of the loop but thankful for this site!

When it comes to Fantasmic what are some tips & no-no's? We always used this time to blast through the rides that no one was on .... now I'm thinking one night to see it isn't a bad idea.

You can reserve seats for either the balcony or riverside. Seating for both is limited, but the balcony more so the riverside. Its currently $59 per person for the balcony, and $59 for adults and $49 for children riverside. They offer dessert buffets in both locations. Balcony is more upscale- cakes, cheesecake, fruit/ cheese, chocolate strawberries. Riverside is a bit more casual/ finger foods- cookies, brownies, rice crispy treats, and chocolate strawberries. Both areas provide drinks as well.

You would want to make reservations on month in advance (want Oct 1, call Sept 1 at about 2 minutes before 8am). Credit card required, and is non refundable unless Disney has to cancel the show.

Its expensive. For my family its not worth the cost. We typically go to the late show (10:30). You dont have to wait as long for good seats as you do for the first show. We try to bring something to sit on, and bring jackets/ pants for the evenings.

hlbtimes2 said:
You can reserve seats for either the balcony or riverside. Seating for both is limited, but the balcony more so the riverside. Its currently $59 per person for the balcony, and $59 for adults and $49 for children riverside. They offer dessert buffets in both locations. Balcony is more upscale- cakes, cheesecake, fruit/ cheese, chocolate strawberries. Riverside is a bit more casual/ finger foods- cookies, brownies, rice crispy treats, and chocolate strawberries. Both areas provide drinks as well.

You would want to make reservations on month in advance (want Oct 1, call Sept 1 at about 2 minutes before 8am). Credit card required, and is non refundable unless Disney has to cancel the show.

Its expensive. For my family its not worth the cost. We typically go to the late show (10:30). You dont have to wait as long for good seats as you do for the first show. We try to bring something to sit on, and bring jackets/ pants for the evenings.

Who do you call and where do you get the phone #? Plus I am seriously considering going in Nov with my 2year old. Would he need to pay for a seat or are lap kids free? I don't see the Nov calendar up so how do i know it's even running? Really sounds like fun I have been playing the videos of them on Google video and they seen to like it. Is the balcony the best seat in the house??

any info

thanks popcorn::

Yeah, I am waiting on the October schedual on disneyland.com for Fantasmic to see if they even have it this october so I can try and get balcony or riverside. It will be playing on a weekend if they do have one, which is the norm in October I've been told on DISboards, But Pokey Dwarf who works for Disney hasnt posted the schedual yet.

Don't think just because you didn't call 30 days out that there is no availability for seating with the premimum seats. We called on Sunday 8/20 and got riverside seating for Monday evening. There were even 3 seats that were not taken that evening for the 9:30 show. We have done the balcony many times before and this was the first time riverside and I like the view and the seating much better (chairs were much more comfortable).

This is worth it for me when I have out-of-town guests who are not going to return any time soon. The phone number to call is (714) 781-4400, and as was posted earlier, you will need your credit card. When you pick up your tickets you will need to show ID and the credit card you used to buy the tix.

For the balcony seating you will need to call as was posted. However, as lucky1 said, there is a good chance to get premium seats within a month. When my cousin came out in July I was able to get those seats a week before the show.

for so many years we have gone in October and we have always been able to see Fantasmic albeit on the weekends though :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter