Fantasmic Scheduling ?

Tsi2quick

Mouseketeer
Our last day we are planning on going to MGM and the Fantasmic show at 7:30pm. We thought about doing one of the dinner packages but we really want to try out the 50's Prime Time cafe more than the restaurants we could choose from in the packages.

Here are my questions....

Do you think there will be a problem getting into Fantasmic during the middle part of October? What time should we plan on being in line for the 7:30 show?

Also, if we decide to do 50's PT what time should our PS be for? I want to make sure we have plenty of time to eat and be in line and not miss the show! lol

This is our first time going so any tips would be appreciated!

Planning for the PS arrangements is a lot of work! The other stuff like location, travel and tickets were pie compared to this! :crazy:

Thanks

I'm bumping this because I would like to know this also. I made a ps at 50's for 4:50 hoping that would give us enough time to eat and walk over there and still get good seats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter