Fantasy August 18, 2018 Western!

Hi Everyone! This will be our 5th cruise with Disney, 2nd time on the Fantasy which is my favorite! We booked the same cabin that we had in 2015 and my mom is across the hall. It is myself, dh, dd15 and dd7 (a month shy of 8 at sailing). My mom and it's up on the air who will be joining her. (Grandkids and/or my sister in law?)
Can't wait!

Second disney cruise! Again on fantasy. Wondering if shows will change from last time we went Dec 2015?

Sadly, most likely not. I have never been on the Fantasy so we are looking forward to some new shows versus the Magic where we have sailed most times.

The good news is that given the fact that we had seen the shows so many times on the Magic, we got an opportunity to instead choose some other things to do on some of the evenings rather than rush to get to the shows. That was priceless. We loved that. The Aqua Duck in the evening on our Dream cruise was amazingly awesome. Leisurely strolling the jogging track and playing games outside was so cool. It really slows the cruises down not having to rush to every show.

3rd time on the Fantasy, but first time Western.
I also have a cruise meet on social media, if you check in there often.

Thinking of trying Palo brunch. Any comments or opinions welcome

Hi there, I truly feel you must try it once. This cruise has less sea days than the Eastern, so it will be harder to get the ressie possibly.

Pros:
The food was amazing - too much! You go from having both breakfast food to lunch food to pizza. So good, so much food!
Palo is just beautiful
Champagne to start the meal
Fun to do with a bunch of people - one time my cruise meet group got the private room for just us. That was a ton of fun. Then another time we did it with another group we happened to meet on the cruise. I liked these times better than dining just with my husband at the time - but he's an ex now, so that may have been just me :tilt::teeth:

Cons:
You need to set aside at least three hours during a sea day for this event.
You need to get out of your bathing suit for this
You will have most likely just had breakfast and now you have to go and binge eat. I can't get up and not eat something, so I can't just skip breakfast. Most who do it can, though. Me, not so much. I am an early riser.
You will be lethargic for hours afterwards. OK for some, but I just hate the feeling.

So, I will not be doing it this cruise because we have done it three times. its something that I would not have not wanted to do at least once.

Remy now, that is just spectacular! LOVE REMY!

We've done Palo for dinner too. Its ok. I really miss the rotationals and my family loves to dine together after a day spent sometimes apart. So again, not for me this cruise. But I highly recommend experiencing Remy or Palo for dinner at least once.

1st time cruiser here!! Single mom w/ 3 boys- 9, 6 & 4. Booked today and I am so excited! Booked midship, deck 7, deluxe stateroom with verandah. Chose 2nd dining. I also checked out the port adventures and I am interested in; Cozumel- Ruins, Chocolate & Beach; Grand Cayman- Dolphin Encounter; Falmouth- Deluxe Jewel Beach Break.

Looking for any tips, advice or input on the suggestions I chose.
I am also a novice to this site, is there a fish extender group yet?

1st time cruiser here!! Single mom w/ 3 boys- 9, 6 & 4. Booked today and I am so excited! Booked midship, deck 7, deluxe stateroom with verandah. Chose 2nd dining. I also checked out the port adventures and I am interested in; Cozumel- Ruins, Chocolate & Beach; Grand Cayman- Dolphin Encounter; Falmouth- Deluxe Jewel Beach Break.

Looking for any tips, advice or input on the suggestions I chose.
I am also a novice to this site, is there a fish extender group yet?
There is a FE group started on the 'F' page. Look up the ship and cruise date to find it.

Can I post my extensive list of questions regarding my cruise here or is there somewhere else I should post?

Hi Everyone! Only our second Disney cruise. First was over ten years ago! Now we are traveling with two teens :scared1:DD17 and DS14 at cruise time. Celebrating 20 great years with DH.

Welcome everyone! As Susiesark says, please join over at the faceybook group! I try to check in here too! Go ahead and ask away Tink5747! SeaPic, so cool! There are several teens on the cruise! Glad you all are cruising too!

To be honest with you all, This is the first cruise that I will be doing that is pretty much exclusively run in the meet group over on fb. Normally we do everything here in the DIS. I find it easier to keep up with conversations here, but its working great over there too, but you get to see everyone "in person" ;) We have a very active group already. So come join in! But if this is your cup of tea, I'll check in here too!

Just booked our 1st Disney Cruise! Myswlf, DH & DD. We will be celebrating DD sweet 16! So excited we can hardly wait! Count us in for the Fish-extender Exchange!!

all about DISNEY, Did you check in over at fb? It'd be great to have you all! As I was saying to SeaPic, we have several teens on the cruise! So cool to celebrate the sweet 16 on a Disney Cruise! I want to celebrate my Sweet 50 on DCL!

Only second cruise ever - first was on Disney Wonder! Looking forward to this one!!

Pirate Night - is there any way to find out which night will be our pirate party??

Hi everybody ! We've just booked this cruise !!! :love:
I'm soooo excited !
It's our third Disney cruise (Norvegian Fjords in 2015 on Disney Magic - Bahamian cruise in 2016 on Disney Wonder)

We are from France (so excuse me if their are language mistakes I practice English only for holidays... puckerup:puckerup:puckerup:), we are 3 : me, my husband and our daughter (7 years old)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!