First timer

nichole2504

Earning My Ears
My family and I just booked our first time Disney cruise. There is so much information an things to do I'm not sure where to begin. Any helpful hints and ideas are welcome

The best thing really is to find the group you are sailing with and ask questions with that group, because not only will you get your answers, but also make friend pre-cruise. Find the thread by searching the sail date and the ship.

You've booked a cruise! Unlike a WDW vacation, there isn't a lot of planning. You'll want to take a look at the port excursions to see if you'd like to do any of those - they can be book at your PIF/on-line check-in date (75 days before the cruise). Also, if you want to book specialty adult dining, you can try to book that at the 75-day mark. Unless you included it in your Disney reservations, you'll need to plan your transportation before and after. If arriving by air and/or staying at WDW pre/post-cruise, you can arrange for DCL transfers to/from the port for $35 per person each way ($75 round trip) if you don't have a rental or other tranportation.

Other than port excursions, specialty dining and your transportation - sit back and relax!

Enjoy your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter