Fast pass selections for May MIA

Mkolodij

Earning My Ears
Hello,
I have a a trip coming up in May. It is finally the day for the fast pass selections. When I went to make them nothing was available for the month of May on any date I chose at any time or in any park.
Has anyone else had the same problem?
could the be a sign of things to come because of the coronavirus?
thanks in advance.

Hello,
I have a a trip coming up in May. It is finally the day for the fast pass selections. When I went to make them nothing was available for the month of May on any date I chose at any time or in any park.
thanks in advance.
Theres a separate thread on this right now (i think I linked it below)

https://www.disboards.com/threads/fp-day-today-what-happened.3798021/

Announced 2 days ago, Walt Disney World has now announced that they will only begin accepting reservations for dining and resorts for travel dates starting June 1 and later.
I tlooks like you can go onlline to modify existing reservations, FPs, ADRs, but not make new ones until they decide when the parks will reopen.

Except I was able to make new FPs for April this morning. As an AP, I only get 30 days, but I got a Test Track for 4/29 today. Still hoping that anyone that moves their reservations, PLEASE release your FPs just in case the park is open.

Please keep the threads argument free. There is no tolerance for people calling out other people's opinion or decisions.
Please report any post you might think violates Dis guidelines

Hello,
thanks in advance.

I was just able to make a FP+ for Barnstormer on May 20th. That is our scheduled check-in day. I already had FP+ booked for the rest of the days in our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter