FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you @hiroMYhero . I called DSS today. FP+ for FOP, including CL ones, is not available!!!!! inventory for Slinky is very limited.. I am 56 days away from my check out date..
Thanks for reporting back. I saw that you were able to book FoP with your regular FP choices when your window opened. :) Interesting that there is a max for CL Extra FPs.

I tried to find an answer to this. I know I have read this before somewhere.\We have booked a 5 day stay, checking out on the 6th. I added a 5 day ticket.It came to our attention that we only have a few days between a beach trip and the Disney trip, so I booked a condo with the stay overlapping our Disney stay.
If I choose to cancel a couple of resort days in favor of staying at the condo, will I lose any of my park tickets in the process (and have to rebuy them) and subsequently lose my fast passes? I am just considering this, so may not cancel any resort days at all, just something to think about.

If I choose to cancel a couple of resort days in favor of staying at the condo, will I lose any of my park tickets in the process (and have to rebuy them) and subsequently lose my fast passes?
Are your tickets linked separately? If so, changing up days doesn’t affect tickets or FPs.

Or, if you purchased a package, everything will remain if you adjust dates for your package and maintain the same # of tickets.

Are your tickets linked separately? If so, changing up days doesn’t affect tickets or FPs.

Or, if you purchased a package, everything will remain if you adjust dates for your package and maintain the same # of tickets.
I purchased a package. So, if I booked November 1 - 6 (checking out November 6) and 5 day hoppers, and I change the check in date to November 3rd, my tickets and fast passes will remain the same? I have the condo from October 27 - November 3. I also have MNSSHP tickets for the 31st. I know changing the date of check in won't affect the party tickets, but I was wondering about the other tickets? It's early enough to rebook the resort and add the tickets separately, just trying to work out all the angles. We just decided to book the condo a couple of days ago. I have my ADRs set up, and I know it won't affect those, but I was most concerned about the tickets.. Now that I think about it, even though not onsite yet, will I be able to book fps for MNSSHP at 30 or 60 days?

and I change the check in date to November 3rd, my tickets and fast passes will remain the same?
Yes.

Now that I think about it, even though not onsite yet, will I be able to book fps for MNSSHP at 30 or 60 days?
If it’s possible to book FPs with a Party ticket, you’ll have a 30 day window unless you convert to “room-only” with separately linked tickets. Then, your 60-day window applies to the MNSSHP day - it falls in the open window.

Yes.

If it’s possible to book FPs with a Party ticket, you’ll have a 30 day window unless you convert to “room-only” with separately linked tickets. Then, your 60-day window applies to the MNSSHP day - it falls in the open window.
Ok, so if I convert my package to a room only (Nov 1-6) and buy my tickets separately, I can book the party on the 31st at 60 days out? Thanks so much for your help.

I have linked 2 sets of family members and made dining reservations together. However, when fastpass choices come around in October, how will we be able to make separate choices? ( some can't do intense motion rides). We also would like some to be together for other choices. How would we do this?

I have linked 2 sets of family members and made dining reservations together. However, when fastpass choices come around in October, how will we be able to make separate choices? ( some can't do intense motion rides). We also would like some to be together for other choices. How would we do this?
You can use your MDX account and pick and choose people and their desired ride for pre-booking FPs.

How do you calculate the 60 day FP booking date? Do you count check in day as #1, and count 60 days back? We are arriving August 11.

Ok, so i'm sure the answer to this question is somewhere on this thread, but i'm not looking through 233 pages!

If I link two MDE accounts as 'friends', will I then be able to book the FastPasses for both parties together? Assuming we can link tickets etc. on our separate accounts and then one or the other of us can book the FastPasses when we're planning to be together at the parks?

Ok, so i'm sure the answer to this question is somewhere on this thread, but i'm not looking through 233 pages!

If I link two MDE accounts as 'friends', will I then be able to book the FastPasses for both parties together? Assuming we can link tickets etc. on our separate accounts and then one or the other of us can book the FastPasses when we're planning to be together at the parks?
Yes. Be sure to have each person be invited to be linked and they need to Select “Share All Plans.” Then one person can book FPs for all linked people.

Yes. Be sure to have each person be invited to be linked and they need to Select “Share All Plans.” Then one person can book FPs for all linked people.
Thanks Jen! It doesn't give me the option to send an email invite to link MDE accounts as it has in the past, if I link by resort reservation number will that work in the same way and link everyone on that reservation? (or is there a way to link with email address etc. that i'm just not seeing?) Hope you are well anyway?

Thanks Jen! It doesn't give me the option to send an email invite to link MDE accounts as it has in the past, if I link by resort reservation number will that work in the same way and link everyone on that reservation? (or is there a way to link with email address etc. that i'm just not seeing?) Hope you are well anyway?
Hi Nathan,
I’ve always linked by adding their name to the Friends’ list and then selected the option to invite to link via email - using the website not the app.

Their names would have to be on your Family list to be able to link the onsite reservation.

Thanks for asking - I am doing quite well. :goodvibes Recently moved to San Diego and fully enjoying the amazing location!

Hi Nathan,
I’ve always linked by adding their name to the Friends’ list and then selected the option to invite to link via email - using the website not the app.

Their names would have to be on your Family list to be able to link the onsite reservation.

Thanks for asking - I am doing quite well. :goodvibes Recently moved to San Diego and fully enjoying the amazing location!
Ok, I will give that a go! Thanks :)

Glad to hear it, San Diego looks such a beautiful place with so much to do, definitely on my list of places to visit!

Question about AP and fastpasses:

I tried to search for the answer but was having a hard time finding it.

I have 2 onsite stays coming up.
-5 night stay in late August (Pop)
-6 night stay in mid October (BLT)

Will I be able to book fastpasses for all the days I am there for both trips? Or will I still be limited to 7 days at a time?

Your window opens June 12 at 7:00a ET. I’ve messed up the calendar math enough that I just ask Siri.

I was just able to book for our 8/11 arrival, even though it said 61 days out. I just logged in to MDX to check and see how to book to be ready tomorrow, and I was able to book our entire stay. I actually came on here to try and figure out if I calculated wrong or something. I was able to get everything I wanted and times were available all day for everything. I hope it is not some sort of mistake and they are still there tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!