FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our FP day was today and we were ready with the list of to to book. We have a split stay both onsite. Our FP window only opened for the first stay. I just want to make you aware that the whole stay doesn't open.

Our FP day was today and we were ready with the list of to to book. We have a split stay both onsite. Our FP window only opened for the first stay. I just want to make you aware that the whole stay doesn't open.
I have a split stay onsite--one night + seven nights, so 9 days total--and I was able to book for the entire stay. I did this yesterday. Are your stays longer than this? I'm curious, because I'm pretty sure you should've been able to book both stays.

I have a split stay onsite--one night + seven nights, so 9 days total--and I was able to book for the entire stay. I did this yesterday. Are your stays longer than this? I'm curious, because I'm pretty sure you should've been able to book both stays.
ugh. I wish! We booked FP from 5/1 thru 5/5. Our second stay starts 5/5 thru 5/11. We needed to book FP through 5/10.

Last edited:

Is your stay booked directly through DIsney or DVC? I hear that sometimes DVC stays are glitchy with the window opening for the entire stay.

Thanks, but the split stay information in this thread has been corroborated many hundreds of times since FP+ began. Please provide the specifics of your stay (resorts with check-in and checkout days) and we may be able to determine why yours did not.

Thanks, but the split stay information in this thread has been corroborated many hundreds of times since FP+ began. Please provide the specifics of your stay (resorts with check-in and checkout days) and we may be able to determine why yours did not.
Check into CB on 4/30, checkout 5/5, Check into YC 5/5 checkout 5/11. I was able to book FP through 5/5, the future dates are still greyed out. (All booked directly with Disney no DVC)

My FP window opened Saturday and I have a split stay also. I was only able to book for the first half of my stay also. Mine was booked directly through Disney with 1 night at ASSp followed by 3 nights at Pop. Also one of the people in my party’s tickets were saying they were not linked and I had bought them all at the same time. I immediately called Disney and sat on hold for over 35 minutes. When the internet help desk finally answered, he linked the additional person’s ticket. I then questioned why my second stay days were greyed out. He didn’t know. So he made me complimentary FP for those days. I woke up Sunday and the days were able to book so I made our regular FP. So it all worked out for me?

Hi. Our FP window will open later this month. I had previously read that you can go on the app and practice making FP. Is this not an option anymore? When I log in and try to practice, I get this. We have tickets and according to customer service they are
linked to my app account. Is this what I should be seeing now until March 25th, when I can book our fastpass?

Hi. Our FP window will open later this month. I had previously read that you can go on the app and practice making FP. Is this not an option anymore? When I log in and try to practice, I get this. We have tickets and according to customer service they are
linked to my app account. Is this what I should be seeing now until March 25th, when I can book our fastpass?
View attachment 478253
Yes, that is normal. People who are practising in advance typically have AP's which will have access to the 30 day window, and then 60 once they hit their date for any onsite stays.

I was looking around for cheatsheets that outlined all of the rides within each park and couldn't find any good ones.

So I decided to design them myself. They are really great cheatsheets for each of the 4 major Disney parks and I wanted to share them with everyone here.

• Organized by land
• If they are Air Conditioned (those listed with "1/2" are partial AC)
• An overall rating that I assigned to each ride for all ages, taken from multiple sources/online polls.
• Ride Time/Duration
• Height Restrictions
• If it is a FP+ ride and if it should be used or not. This is a little subjective depending on the rider(s), based on wait times.
• A small description of the ride with some useful notes

Also included are 4 blank columns for a family of 4. If you print this out you use a single column for each family member:

- Add a green star if its a can't miss ride or if you have FP+ booked
- Add a green check mark if you'd like to go
- Add a red X if you don't
- Add a black ? if you are unsure

This makes things a lot easier in the planning phase.

If anyone catches any mistakes please let me know and I will update.

Attachments

• MK.pdf
    539.4 KB · Views: 31
  • AK.pdf
    569.1 KB · Views: 19
  • EP.pdf
    591.8 KB · Views: 20
  • HS.pdf
    558.8 KB · Views: 16
I was looking around for cheatsheets that outlined all of the rides within each park and couldn't find any good ones.

So I decided to design them myself. They are really great cheatsheets for each of the 4 major Disney parks and I wanted to share them with everyone here.

• Organized by land
• If they are Air Conditioned (those listed with "1/2" are partial AC)
• An overall rating that I assigned to each ride for all ages, taken from multiple sources/online polls.
• Ride Time/Duration
• Height Restrictions
• If it is a FP+ ride and if it should be used or not. This is a little subjective depending on the rider(s), based on wait times.
• A small description of the ride with some useful notes

Also included are 4 blank columns for a family of 4. If you print this out you use a single column for each family member:

- Add a green star if its a can't miss ride or if you have FP+ booked
- Add a green check mark if you'd like to go
- Add a red X if you don't
- Add a black ? if you are unsure

This makes things a lot easier in the planning phase.

If anyone catches any mistakes please let me know and I will update.
Wow, what a great and useful product! Thanks for sharing!

Check into CB on 4/30, checkout 5/5, Check into YC 5/5 checkout 5/11. I was able to book FP through 5/5, the future dates are still greyed out. (All booked directly with Disney no DVC)
How many days of tickets do you have? Do you have a separate set linked to each stay?

Posting with update here. Today was my 60-day mark. I'm arriving a day before my sister. I had her log on to my MDE and we both worked on the FP+s. Everything worked out great until my sister and I both tried to get her FP+s for the 8th day we were working on, which, fortunately, was the "easy" day--Epcot. The system wouldn't let her do it, saying she already had the maximum # of FP+s booked. I mean, she has an AP, so I don't know why this happened, but I booked the Epcot day for myself and I figure tomorrow, at her 60-day mark, she'll be able to pretty much match up to my Epcot picks. If not, we'll rearrange the day.

Still, I was kinda surprised that they stopped us--I tried too--from booking that 8th day.

BTW, I was able to book all 9 days for myself, although by the time I got to booking the 29th of April (today's 60-day FP+ day) there were slim pickings on the E tickets. I'm just going to wing it that day so it's not that big of a deal, but I was kinda hoping for MMRR. No dice. I consoled myself with a TSM instead and might hop over to MK for EMH.
APs are limited to 7 days worth of FPs without an onsite stay. When they have an onsite stay, that’s supposed to override the 7 day maximum, but sometimes it doesn’t. If she’s still having issues booking her extra days, have her call to get this corrected.

Hello,
Sorry if these questions has been asked before....tried reading through these pages but 300 plus pages is too much and I'm confused:

1. Do we have to use all 3 FP before we can try for the 4th? I'm thinking I want to try to get FP for Slinky at nighttime but rest of the FP in the morning. Would this mean I can't get 4th FP until I use night FP?

2. Assuming I used up all 3 FP and got 4th FP and used that, does that mean I can't get anymore? We are limited to 4 FP a day for each park?

Thank you

Hello,
Sorry if these questions has been asked before....tried reading through these pages but 300 plus pages is too much and I'm confused:

1. Do we have to use all 3 FP before we can try for the 4th? I'm thinking I want to try to get FP for Slinky at nighttime but rest of the FP in the morning. Would this mean I can't get 4th FP until I use night FP?

2. Assuming I used up all 3 FP and got 4th FP and used that, does that mean I can't get anymore? We are limited to 4 FP a day for each park?

Thank you
1. While you can switch your first three FastPasses (example, I still change my mind and sometimes change one of my FP to a different ride), if you're committed to the ones you chose yes you cannot get a fourth FP until the first three are used. Though others on the forum can correct me if I'm a little off on this! This is based on a lot of reading here on the forum and elsewhere.

2. Nope. Once you've used the fourth FP, you can then go ahead and do a fifth and then a sixth. I'm not sure if there's a certain limit how many more you can have BUT after the 4th you can still do more FP however only one at a time (so after the first three, you can't book 4, 5 and 6 all at once).

Please help, i am trying to make plans with family.
I sent them a request and they approved it.
It just says people you dont have plans with and his name.
How do i make plans with him and do i need to add his girlfriend separately is also in his MDE, so its the same email. He makes makes all her plans.
The goal is to all be on ROTR together. And all be trying at the same time.

so, suddenly, 2 days before we leave, all the plans in MDE are gone. No family and friends, no fast passes, no restaurant reservations. Even the hotel reservation seems to be gone.
It was all there a few days ago.

so, suddenly, 2 days before we leave, all the plans in MDE are gone. No family and friends, no fast passes, no restaurant reservations. Even the hotel reservation seems to be gone.
It was all there a few days ago.
This happens. Don't know why. It's happened to me. They will reappear. Also, go to MDE on your computer and see if all your plans are there. If they are--and often they're there and not on the app--print out everything so you'll have a record of it.

How many days of tickets do you have? Do you have a separate set linked to each stay?
2 of us have 8 day PH and 4 of us AP's. We're not over the 7 day limit for AP's. I worked that into our booking plans. So strange. I just wanted everyone to know that split stay FP booking don't always open all together.

2 of us have 8 day PH and 4 of us AP's. We're not over the 7 day limit for AP's. I worked that into our booking plans. So strange. I just wanted everyone to know that split stay FP booking don't always open all together.
Well, you wouldn't be anyway, since you're staying onsite, right?

@Duck143, Were you able to get all the FP+ you wanted? Or have you still not be able to book the second half of your stay?

I can't figure out why you were prevented from doing this. Doesn't seem right to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter