FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
With MMRR now open in HS and Remy's (I know its not available to book yet) hopefully opening end of May/June in EP , what would you say are the hardest/ the priority order for booking all FP+ now? I.E. Is FOP still considered one of the hardest and therefore higher priority?

We are going in June, staying onsite. I have 35 days until my FP+ window opens, just trying to have an idea of the order I should be looking at booking my FP+ when the morning arrives. From some of the research I've done, I know:
FOP is 60+ 4-6 days, SDD is 60+ 5-6 days, 7DMT is 60+ days, PP is 60+

From this research- I know I should be trying to get FOP & SDD FP+ first. What I don't know is whether MMRR is now a harder FP+ to get than SDD thereby making it a higher priority than SDD for our upcoming trip (I will FP+ one and hopefully RD the other.)

Also if Remy's opens a FP+, I just assuming that it would become a much harder FP+ to get than FEA or TT. Any thoughts on this?

With MMRR now open in HS and Remy's (I know its not available to book yet) hopefully opening end of May/June in EP , what would you say are the hardest/ the priority order for booking all FP+ now? I.E. Is FOP still considered one of the hardest and therefore higher priority?

We are going in June, staying onsite. I have 35 days until my FP+ window opens, just trying to have an idea of the order I should be looking at booking my FP+ when the morning arrives. From some of the research I've done, I know:
FOP is 60+ 4-6 days, SDD is 60+ 5-6 days, 7DMT is 60+ days, PP is 60+

From this research- I know I should be trying to get FOP & SDD FP+ first. What I don't know is whether MMRR is now a harder FP+ to get than SDD thereby making it a higher priority than SDD for our upcoming trip (I will FP+ one and hopefully RD the other.)

Also if Remy's opens a FP+, I just assuming that it would become a much harder FP+ to get than FEA or TT. Any thoughts on this?

60 days from today. May 8th

As before, for multiple back-to-back onsite stays at Disney-owned resorts (or any resorts that qualify for the 60-day advance window) the booking window will open 60 days before the check-in date of the first stay and extend until the checkout date of the last stay.
Can someone confirm that this is still true even if you have date based tickets that don't start until the second part of your split stay? TIA!

If anyone has recent experience with being an AP holder and having multiple stays within a short period of time booked . . .

We have a trip scheduled for April 29-May 7. This morning I thought perhaps we'd hedge our bets a little here and also book a trip for May 15-22 since maybe the parks won't be open at the beginning of May but perhaps by May 15 they would be. (I know, I know--totally wishful thinking here). But then I wondered if I'd be able to make FP+s for the May 15-22 trip since we already have FP+ booked for the April 29-May 7 trip.

I see in the FAQs that this is uncertain with an AP, but if anyone has recent experience with this sort of thing, I'd appreciate your input.

Can you change who is attached to a fast pass? Example: two people have fast passes on same ride. One of them can no longer come on trip. Can you update on the disney website that someone else who has tickets be assigned that fast pass? I can't remember on the modify option for a fast pass if can you change the person it is attached to...

Can you change who is attached to a fast pass? Example: two people have fast passes on same ride. One of them can no longer come on trip. Can you update on the disney website that someone else who has tickets be assigned that fast pass? I can't remember on the modify option for a fast pass if can you change the person it is attached to...
Unfortunately there is no way to change who the FP's are assigned to. I don't know if you could call and have then changed or not.

2 of us have 8 day PH and 4 of us AP's. We're not over the 7 day limit for AP's. I worked that into our booking plans. So strange. I just wanted everyone to know that split stay FP booking don't always open all together.

This probably no longer applies to you, but maybe worth sharing with group. I have used split stays in years past where i stay at a Disney Hilton with my hilton points for 5 nights, then joining our family at OKW for 10+ nights and never had issues booking fast passes off of my hilton stay. Today was my 60 day window for this year and it only allowed me to book fast passes through the last day of my Hilton stay. I called to figure out what was going on and after escalating to a third person who finally knew what they were talking about, he made it very clear, Disney is not allowing you to book fast passes for the second half of a Split Stays if they are at separate resorts. If your split stay is at the same resort, you can book FP as usual, but if the second stay is at a different resort they are having the system block FPs during that stay until 60 days prior to that check-in.

This probably no longer applies to you, but maybe worth sharing with group. I have used split stays in years past where i stay at a Disney Hilton with my hilton points for 5 nights, then joining our family at OKW for 10+ nights and never had issues booking fast passes off of my hilton stay. Today was my 60 day window for this year and it only allowed me to book fast passes through the last day of my Hilton stay. I called to figure out what was going on and after escalating to a third person who finally knew what they were talking about, he made it very clear, Disney is not allowing you to book fast passes for the second half of a Split Stays if they are at separate resorts. If your split stay is at the same resort, you can book FP as usual, but if the second stay is at a different resort they are having the system block FPs during that stay until 60 days prior to that check-in.
Makes sense. This is exactly what happened to us. I have all my FPs booked for May, but not sure what is happening...

Our AP's expire on 5/10 before any extensions. We're planning a 6/5 - 6/14 trip as a backup/replacement for May and I will be booking the new fastpasses for this trip in a couple weeks. My question is the AP's still have an expiration of 5/10, but we have un-activated AP's linked to MDE. Will I be able to book the June dates or do I need to call and get some sort of fastpass booking help? My thoughts is that the fastpasses can be booked because we have un-activated passes, but figured I would run it by you guys.

I'm thinking of dropping the first day of our stay due to some timing issues. Will we lose all FP or just the ones for that first day? I'm aware I need to fully re book.

We are adding a night to our stay. We have tickets for our check out day of resort 1, the day we check in to resort 2.
I know there have been a lot of changes with FP book and split stays lately. Will we have issues booking FP for our check out/in day?

We are adding a night to our stay. We have tickets for our check out day of resort 1, the day we check in to resort 2.
I know there have been a lot of changes with FP book and split stays lately. Will we have issues booking FP for our check out/in day?
If your situation is like mine, you can book fast pass for the check out day from resort 1 (same day as check-in for resort 2) 60 days in advance of your check in date for your first day for resort 1. You can then book fast passes for the length of your stay at resort 2, 60 days prior to check-in at resort 2.

Because I always like using examples to demonstrate:

Your Resort stays:
Resort 1 - June 1-5
Resort 2 - June 5-9

You can book fast passes June 1-5 at sixty days prior to June 1.
You can book fast passes June 6-9 at sixty days prior to June 5.

If your situation is like mine, you can book fast pass for the check out day from resort 1 (same day as check-in for resort 2) 60 days in advance of your check in date for your first day for resort 1. You can then book fast passes for the length of your stay at resort 2, 60 days prior to check-in at resort 2.

Your Resort stays:
Resort 1 - June 1-5
Resort 2 - June 5-9

Thank you!

Our AP's expire on 5/10 before any extensions. We're planning a 6/5 - 6/14 trip as a backup/replacement for May and I will be booking the new fastpasses for this trip in a couple weeks. My question is the AP's still have an expiration of 5/10, but we have un-activated AP's linked to MDE. Will I be able to book the June dates or do I need to call and get some sort of fastpass booking help? My thoughts is that the fastpasses can be booked because we have un-activated passes, but figured I would run it by you guys.

my pass expires 6/3 and the extension has not been added yet. Today was my booking day and I could not book anything after 6/3. So we can’t book until WDW applies the extended days.

my pass expires 6/3 and the extension has not been added yet. Today was my booking day and I could not book anything after 6/3. So we can’t book until WDW applies the extended days.
Did you call for help? I didn't think we could with our current AP's, but we have 4 unactivated AP's in our DME for future use and I think those qualify us to book FP's for any resort stay 60 days out. Can anyone confirm that?

Did you call for help? I didn't think we could with our current AP's, but we have 4 unactivated AP's in our DME for future use and I think those qualify us to book FP's for any resort stay 60 days out. Can anyone confirm that?

yes that will work. My husband has his renewal certificate applied and he had no problem

Your Resort stays:
Resort 1 - June 1-5
Resort 2 - June 5-9

I thought since you have a continuous stay at wdw you can book fast pass 60 days on check in resort 1 up to 10 days. As long as you are at wdw.

Here is my question...I was to be at WDW tomorrow but have now receheduled for June. Now we have not just a split stay w two resorts but 4 due to availability ( we rented points). Anyhow, we will try for HS on 60 plus 2 days. Most likely all the tier one fast passes will be in the afternoon. If we get there early- hope for a boarding pass (we only have one day to try) and rope drop slinky.Hopefully we will have afternoon fast passes. Could we then attempt Epcot and come back When boarding group is called? Or can you not hop to other parks and come back. Will it mess up boarding group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter