Fav resort restaurant for lunch?

alon86

PHM - Feb 2022! First runDisney!
We have a 3:30 flight on the day we depart (a Saturday in June), and will be doing Villians AF the night before, so no early park attempts for us on the last day. We are staying at Wilderness Lodge, and will have done Artist's Point during our stay. I'd like to go somewhere good for lunch after check out, before we need to be at the airport (no ME for us - leaves way too early).

So if you could have lunch at any resort restaurant, what would it be? I'm leaning towards Topolino's Terrace so we can check out Riveria (never been), or Ohana, because we haven't eaten there.

We have done California Grill, and stayed at Beach Club last time, so would prefer something different.

‘Ohana does not have lunch, just character bfast and dinner

keep an eye on security times at mco. The time in security May increase too

Toppolino or somewhere DS would be my choice. Although by the last day, we would eat at the airport😂😂

What about Whispering Canyon Cafe for lunch? People seem to enjoy it. We have only had breakfast there. Or Trail’s End Buffet.

I second Trails End. Food is great, well priced (downright cheap for Disney) and it’s right next to WL. And you could check out FW while you’re there, and since it’s a laid back resort it woul be A nice relaxing way to end a trip. I just realized you said lunch though and I don’t think they do the buffet for lunch but I believe they have a la carte.

Sanaa - we love AKL and you get to see the animals too. If you want to stay at the WL then Whispering Canyon.

My vote would be the Grand Floridian Cafe. Lovely atmosphere, delicious food, and not too far from your resort.

The easiest places to get to from WL would be Whispering Canyon (which is a lot of fun, IMHO), the Wave at CR or Trail's End at Ft. W (both accessible by boat from WL). If you don't have to go back to WL to pick up luggage, Sanaa at AKL is very good. Just be aware of airport wait times. We have TSA pre-check and only do carry-ons and we still leave WDW, by car, 2 hours prior to our flight time.

My vote would be the Grand Floridian Cafe. Lovely atmosphere, delicious food, and not too far from your resort.
I am personally not getting on a monorail (or I’ll extrapolate to Skyliner) when I have a flight to catch. Monorail almost made me miss mine once; not getting burned again.

Did they change? I've eaten lunch there a few times, but not in about 4 years.

They do breakfast until 12, then close until 4:30, when dinner starts.

I think they do a brunch on Sunday....but may do it on Saturday, as well. Can't remember.

Geyser Point or Boatright's at DS.
????? Boatwright's is at Port Orleans Riverside and they don't do lunch. Ale and Compass at Yacht Club is quiet and has great food but might be a pain to get to if you aren't driving (you could take a bus to Studios and then boat to Yacht Club if you want to try it)

????? Boatwright's is at Port Orleans Riverside and they don't do lunch. Ale and Compass at Yacht Club is quiet and has great food but might be a pain to get to if you aren't driving (you could take a bus to Studios and then boat to Yacht Club if you want to try it)
Think maybe they meant Boathouse at DS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!