Favorite collapsible water bottle?

licountrygirl

licountrygirl
I just pulled out a collapsible water bottle I had bought last year and yep, mold. Since the opening is too tiny, you can't properly clean the inside. I don't have a dishwasher.

Was checking out Amazon and there are quite a few on there but figured I'd put the question here..

Do you use them, is it worth it and which one do you love? I'm definitely looking for wide mouth bottles that can be washed with a bottle brush or by hand.

Thanks!

I have the:

HYDAWAY Collapsible Pocket-sized Travel Water Bottle - 21 oz.

It has a very wide mouth which makes it easy to add ice/water and to clean. The only things that I don't like about it is that when I fill it with ice water it drips the condensation all over, but I think I would have that issue with any collapsible water bottle because they aren't particularly insulated due to the folding ability. I also don't like that you have to use your hands to open the spout that you drink out of, but it has saved us so much money and waste that I deal with it. I connect it to a carabiner and either hang it off my bag, or my husband attaches it to one of his belt loops. I got this one because it was one of the lightest that I could find, also you can either expand the whole thing or just the top part if you want a smaller bottle.

I would be interested to know what you find as they really are so nice to have.

I bought these... They are a 2 pack for $15

Collapsible Silicone Water Bottles - Sports Camping Canteen 20 Oz. - Easy to Clean and Store https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UGQBTP8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_5Fj7zbWX4CGZH

And so far I really like them. The mouth is wide enough to use a small bottle brush. They are super soft and collapse nicely. They do get harder to use as they become less full but if you just blow a bit of air into the bottle, it does help.

These definitely serve their purpose as a packable, room saving option. I wouldn't use them as an everyday water bottle if space weren't an issue but for the purposes of having something handy to fill during the day, they are great.

Wonderful customer service from the seller, too, who wants feedback from buyers so he can get ideas on perfecting his product.

My husband and the people he bikes with use Camelback water packs, and they are hard to clean. They keep them in the freezer unless they are using them, and no mold grows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter