Favorite Disney Adult Beverages

I couldn't say 100 % but it was hoppy for sure. I could have been incorrect but it was in late Oct. this year, not sure if that helps.

The blood orange margarita in Mexico! Definitely a favorite. I'll be exploring some of the Christmas drinks next weekend too so I'll report back. :D

The blood orange margarita in Mexico! Definitely a favorite. I'll be exploring some of the Christmas drinks next weekend too so I'll report back. :D

Love the jalapeño margarita from la cava but 2nd fav is blood orange. I want to try so many others but haven’t gotten that far yet. Looking for input for my trip next month.

Love the jalapeño margarita from la cava but 2nd fav is blood orange. I want to try so many others but haven’t gotten that far yet. Looking for input for my trip next month.

The avocado is really good! Sounds weird, but it's actually amazing!

My faves on my last trip were the Avocado Margarita at La Hacienda and the Island Sunset from Tambu Lounge. Like alcoholic POG juice :D

Frozen Grand Marnier Orange Slush in France, Frozen Limoncello in Italy, Magical Star & Welsh Dragon at the Rose & Crown, Harambe Cooler & Lost on Safari at the Dawa bar in Animal Kingdom, Yak Attack in Animal Kingdom

We are driving down Friday. We plan to be there about 11am. Any strong drink recommendations for SSR? I am goimg to need a nap after driving from NJ.

Love that this thread is still going! :lovestruc I've got many to add to my list for our Disneymoon in October! If anyone likes Bloody Mary's, the Dawa Bar in AK makes excellent ones! :earsgirl::earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter