favorite disney movie

what is your favorite disney movie ,

Without a doubt, Beauty and the Beast. My second place is harder, between Lilo and Stitch, The Lion King, Peter Pan, Up, Finding Nemo, Wreck IT Ralph, Meet the Robinsons, and The Avengers.

Third place is even more difficult with Frozen, Tomorrowland, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Inside Out, Iron Man, Big Hero 6, Tangled, The Jungle Book (1967), The Little Mermaid, Toy Story 3, and Monsters Inc all vying for a spot.

When it comes to classics, I'm a big fan of "Peter Pan" and "Beauty and the Beast." Great films! More recently, I thought "Zootopia" was just great, too!

Number one is Beauty And The Beast.
Number two would probably be The Little Mermaid.
As a huge Star Wars fan, I am not sure where to place The Force Awakens. Is it really a Disney movie? Or is Lucasfilm its own thing?

I would say Beauty and the Beast and Mulan are my top top favs of all time. Along with The Lion King of course. And recently Big Hero 6 is up there!

The Sword and the Stone...still my favorite (although I have about 20 vying for 2nd place)

This movie has a special place in my heart! :)

Almost impossible to pick, though in my top tier are Sleeping Beauty, The Rescuers, and The Little Mermaid, For live action it's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and TRON.

Beauty and the Beast. All those with great music are near the top of my list!! My live action is original Swiss Family Robinson.

Sword in the Stone is my favorite of all time, but Beauty and the Beast is my girly pick. Haha.

My absolute favorite has to be Lilo and Stitch! Can't decide between the first and second movies though, they're both so wonderful. My second favorite, or maybe even shared first place, is The Lion King. It's one of the best movies I've ever seen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter