favorite disney movie

I love a lot of the Disney movies, but the one that tops my list is The Lion King. The story and music are just fantastic.

As a filmmaker and one-time animator...Pinocchio is Walt's masterpiece. Stunning artwork, incredible animation, great humor and adventure. It was also done at a time when Walt was most involved in production and no expense was sparred. It's amazing how many people discount it as inaccessible/boring without watching it.

Personal favorite since childhood may be Dumbo.

Alice in Wonderland & Lilo & Stitch are my top favourites.

Coming in close though is Nightmare Before Christmas, Wall-E, and Tangled.

Sleeping Beauty has been my favorite since I was a little girl, I loved the princess and the songs.

Favorite movie of all time; The Nightmare Before Christmas! I even got my 4 year old daughter hooked on Jack and Sally. lol. I was Glad that it didn't scare her years ago, when she first watched it. =)

My favorite Disney Animated Movie is Hercules and favorite Pixar movie is Toy Story. But, what Disney movies are underrated and overrated in your opinions? Here's a link to my video that shares my Top 3 most underrated and overrated Disney movies. Enjoy!

Ah so hard to choose one! I'd say Mary Poppins, Sleeping Beauty, Lady and the Tramp,The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast are my top five

Tough decision. Mostly it is whatever you can sing along to.
Classic: Robinhood
Mosern" Zootopia
Pixar: Monsters Inc.

My favorite is 100% "The Little Mermaid," though "Snow White" and "Peter Pan" also has a very special place in my heart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!