Favorite Laguna Beach stay?

enchantedpixiedust

Old Timer
We've been kicking around different LB hotels for a month now and need to book for January. I have no idea why we're having such a hard time picking so thought I'd ask for first hand suggestions. :) Honeymoon trip, open to on or off the beach.

What is your budget? The Montage is the nicest, but far from downtown and probably the most expensive. Great beach though! We stayed at the Inn at Laguna, which has a great location and was very nice. Although the beach below it is not my favorite. Surf and Sand is another nice option.

I loved the Montage as well. We did a split stay between LB and Hotel Del on Coronado Island. Preferred Coronado. If you go to LB make sure to see PAgent of the Masters. Beautiful show!

The Montage is amazing but also crazy expensive. I love the Surf and Sand, still amazing but somewhat more reasonable. For "budget" (still $200ish in LB), we stayed at the Pacific Edge for my mom's wedding and it was really nice.

We've been kicking around different LB hotels for a month now and need to book for January. I have no idea why we're having such a hard time picking so thought I'd ask for first hand suggestions. :) Honeymoon trip, open to on or off the beach.
What did you decide on? We have stayed at HB but I am looking at LB too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!