Favorite restaurants in Disney World

Darkwing Duck

DIS Veteran
What are some of your favorite sit down restaurants??

One of mine has always been ESPN Club mostly because of the atmosphere. I love going there and seeing all the sports memorabilia and watching sports on tv. The food is good, a little pricey and not much variety but i still like it.
Another good one is Via Napoli in Italy in EPCOT. The pizza there is soooo good. It's fancy and a little expensive but the food is delicious

What are some of your favorite sit down restaurants?? One of mine has always been ESPN Club mostly because of the atmosphere. I love going there and seeing all the sports memorabilia and watching sports on tv. The food is good, a little pricey and not much variety but i still like it. Another good one is Via Napoli in Italy in EPCOT. The pizza there is soooo good. It's fancy and a little expensive but the food is delicious
I loveeeee the Biergarten in epcot.

i really have a lot of favorites, but i'll do 1 from each park and 3 non park

MK: The Plaza

Epcot: Biergarten

HS: 50's Prime time Cafe

AK: Flame Tree BBQ (not a sit down but my favorite :lmao:)

Resorts: Kona (Poly), ESPN Club (Boardwalk), and Trail's End Buffet (Fort Wilderness)

Here's my top ten list (in no particular order):
+ Le Cellier
+ Artist Point
+ California Grill
+ Jiko
+ Il Mulino (we discovered this on our last trip and holy crap, I want to go back LIKE NOW)
+ Kona Cafe
+ Narcoossee's
+ Raglan Road
+ Sanaa
+ The Wave

Trails End Buffeteria is probably my favorite place to eat for breakfast. Their buffet is really good

I really like the Sci Fi Drive In in the HS. They're vegetarian shepherd's pie and chocolate milkshakes are amazing!

My favorites would have to be Citricos, Hoop-Dee-Doo, Sci-Fi, San Angel Inn
and Via Napoli.

Question for everyone: What are your thoughts on Garden Grill, Kona, Fulton's in Downtown Disney, and Biergarten? We are trying out all new restaurants when we go next month so I want to hear your thoughts on these!

littleorangebird said:
and Via Napoli.

Question for everyone: What are your thoughts on Garden Grill, Kona, Fulton's in Downtown Disney, and Biergarten? We are trying out all new restaurants when we go next month so I want to hear your thoughts on these!

Only been to Biergarten, but it's amazing, we go every trip!

My favorites would have to be Citricos, Hoop-Dee-Doo, Sci-Fi, San Angel Inn and Via Napoli. Question for everyone: What are your thoughts on Garden Grill, Kona, Fulton's in Downtown Disney, and Biergarten? We are trying out all new restaurants when we go next month so I want to hear your thoughts on these!
Garden Grill is a good family restaurant that I have been too many times any always enjoy it. It slowly revolves so hopefully your on the outside ring of seats because your view will change. It overlooks "The Land" ride. I went to Kona Cafe at the Polynesian for the first time in June. My family had breakfast there and it was good food.

and Via Napoli.

We love GG! It is now tradition to be our first TS dinner of our trip. We find the food to be wonderful (my favorites are the rolls, turkey, steak and mashed potatoes). We think the character interaction is great and we like rotating above Living with the Land.

Chef Mickey is so good but I haven't been there in years! I love how all the characters walk around and when they play music and everyone twirls their napkins in the air ( not sure if they still do that) there's a really good breakfast buffet at the Dolphin hotel, I don't remember what it's called

My favorites would have to be Boma at the AKL and Ohana at the Polynesian. My family has gone to Ohana pretty much every year when we're down there since I was really little. I used to do the coconut races and the hula dancing when I was younger, which were really fun. Biergarten is also great - we've only been there once but we're probably going again when we go to Disney in August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter