Favorite restaurants in Disney World

Resort: Chef Mickeys and Hoop-Dee-Doo (HDD is my third favorite)

Animal Kingdom: Pizzafari

Hollywood Studios: 50s prime time and sci-fi dine in (both of these rank as my top two favorites)

Magic Kingdom: 1900 Park Fare

Downtown Disney: Planet Hollywood (a lot of people don't like it because it's too loud, I love it :confused3 )

Can't really speak for Epcot because I didn't really eat there when I went.

What are some of your favorite sit down restaurants??

One of mine has always been ESPN Club mostly because of the atmosphere. I love going there and seeing all the sports memorabilia and watching sports on tv. The food is good, a little pricey and not much variety but i still like it.
Another good one is Via Napoli in Italy in EPCOT. The pizza there is soooo good. It's fancy and a little expensive but the food is delicious
Be Our Guest! I love Beauty and the Beast, so obviously the environment, but the food’s amazing too. The French dip is delicious and the Master’s Cupcake is probably my favorite thing in the entire world. Second place probably goes to Sci-fi, the burgers are so juicy and it’s fun to eat in the little cars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!