Favourite Disney Cook Book?

Canadian Harmony

DIS Veteran
I bought one (a 2004 one!) with a few recipes from each park on both coasts. I was hoping for one with more recipes from DLR/DCA than from WDW.

Do you have a favourite Disney cook book? Which one is it? What's your favourite recipe in it?

Don’t have any cookbooks, but last Christmas at DL Mrs Claus gave my daughter a postcard with a shortbread cookie recipe.

Wasn’t expecting it to be anything special, but we made them and I actually though they were really good. Made me interested in trying some other Disney recipes.

I think most of the recipes are floating around on the internet now, but my favorite Disney cookbook is one of the older ones, Cooking with Mickey, Volume II.
Some of may favorite recipes I like to make: "Puffed French Toast," "Cheese, Leek and Onion Bisque," "Baked Stuffed Shrimp Imperial," "Gingerbread Mickey," and "Fantasia Cheesecake."

Good time to cook, bake, and enjoying putting on that Quarantine 15. 🙂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter