Feb 2004 Entertainment Rates yet???

3for Me

DIS Veteran
Anyone been able to get a an entertainment rate for February, 2004 yet?? I keep checking these boards but don't see anything yet. Am I just missing something?

I have also called every week for a few weeks now and nothing yet seems to be in their system. Any idea when they'll be out?

Anyone?? :confused:

TIA!!!

Just called yesterday re discounts for January - was told to check back around thanksgiving! - maybe that's true (seems a little late to me), but I'll keep calling each week to check just in case!

I called last week about entertainment rate for next year and she said to check back end of October that they may be out then. The next time I called that person said November. I'm just going to keep checking! When I find that they are out I'll post. :)

I called today and was told end of October as well. Let's all make a deal, whoever finds out first post so the rest of us can book as well.

I'm checking every week too (usually on Mondays) - I'll post as soon as I get a rate for January.

Just as a point of reference, ER's came out the third week in September last year.

Thanks everyone!!
I will continue to check faithfully as well. Just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything!

I REALLY wish they would HURRY UP! ( Can you tell we are anxious to get back?)

not sure, maybe someone can confirm. I do know that it changes frequently. One day a date may be available, next day it's not!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

So make sure you book it if you can get it!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter