Feb 2019

mindy32

Mouseketeer
Hi all!

Since this section of the boards has been so quiet I thought I’d start my own post for our US trip in Feb!

We’re yet to book anything as hubby’s waiting on confirmation of his leave, hopefully next week, so perfect time for me to be going over all the potential plans!

We’re stuck for time this trip but any trip is better than nothing so 12-13 nights in the US is going to have to be enough. Given the quick trip we’re looking at just 2-3 days at Disneyland but we’ve not been to the land before so I’m super excited!

Current plans for our trip are looking something like:

Feb 9th fly Melbourne to LA
9-12th stay in Anaheim (hopefully renting points but I’m getting conflicting info on whether Grand Californian is available then so we will see, will depend on price too sadly!). Otherwise I’ll need hotel recs!

12-15th 3 nights in Vegas

15-19th 4 nights in Nashville (one of the main reasons for this trip because we’ve become big country music fans the last few years!)

19-22nd 3 nights in San Fran, flying San Fran to Melbourne on the 22nd. Another new destination for us, at hubby’s request.

Fingers crossed all goes according to plan with leave etc because the flights have been so cheap lately I hope we can still get them at a great price!

Will be following! Hope you get your leave approved. We are going on our third trip to DL in March :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!