February 2019 Discount Watch

Disney Diva Mom

Mouseketeer
:tinker:I'm so ready! Anyone else anxiously waiting for any kind of discount codes for February 2019? I'm also waiting for flights to open up in about a week so that I can really start to plan.

:tinker:I'm so ready! Anyone else anxiously waiting for any kind of discount codes for February 2019? I'm also waiting for flights to open up in about a week so that I can really start to plan.

Me!! We are going on a family trip in October and I decided a couple of days ago to upgrade my ticket to an AP and go back in February! I think my daughter and her GF may do the same...if not, it will be a solo trip! I'm probably going to go ahead and book my room and hope that discounts come out that I can apply to my reservation. I want to stay at CBR and I don't want to take any chances on there not being any availability when discounts are released.

Im taking my wife there the 1st week of Feb. for her birthday. I'm new at this. What kind of discounts and codes do they offer and where will I be able to see it? I have not booked anything yet.

Im taking my wife there the 1st week of Feb. for her birthday. I'm new at this. What kind of discounts and codes do they offer and where will I be able to see it? I have not booked anything yet.

Codes for February are usually released sometime in the fall, starting with Disney Visa cardholders, then general public, then Annual Passholders. Discounts usually range from 10% to 35%. If you Google Mousesavers Historical Disney World Discounts, you can see the dates and amounts for the past several years. If you have already booked when codes are released, you can call and they will update your reservation, if there is availability!

We’re booked at AKL the first week of February! I’ve only ever been to Disney in December, and am hoping the weather in February is similar. Anyone else usually go in February? How is the availability for discounted rooms?

We booked at AKL in preparation for discounts coming September/ October. Can't wait!

We’re booked at AKL the first week of February! I’ve only ever been to Disney in December, and am hoping the weather in February is similar. Anyone else usually go in February? How is the availability for discounted rooms?
We went to AKL last week of January. It’s very weird weather wise. Mornings is kinda chilly but by the afternoon its hot.

Quick question! Does anyone know when the hours actually release for the first week of February? We begin our dining reservations next month and we usually like to have a game plan at that time. This is the latest we’ve ever booked a trip and we’ve never gone in February. So we aren’t sure what to expect. Also are rude closures common at this time? We missed splash mountain in January. Thanks!!!

waiting for discounts! hoping for stay play dine or dv discount like last year. thinking of first week of feb. last year we went last week of feb and it was great!

We're all booked for Feb 8-15th!!! We'll be arriving on my birthday, so I'm excited about that! We LOVE going that time of year; not too many people (I have SEVERE anxiety issues when it comes to heavy crowds), and the weather is beautiful, plus it beats the snow and frigid we've usually got up here in central NY! ;-)

We are booked for the first week in March, is that close enough to February? Staying at POP and hoping for Stay, Play and Dine.

We are booked Feb 8-13 to celebrate my daughter’s 5th birthday!! She has no idea, and this will be our first Disney vacation ever! Cannot wait.
Because of her age and the occasion I really wanted to book a “in your face” Disney resort (in a good way). So it was recommended to do AOA. So right now we have a standard room. However I have been considering upgrading to a suite for more room. Note it’s just the husband, myself and our little Disney princess. Does anyone have experience securing a discount on the family suites at AOA? Or recommendations for a different resort? I was hoping to secure a sweet deal with the Disney card holders discount but just don’t know how worthwhile it will be?!

My sister's 50th birthday is February 27 and she wants to go to Disney World to celebrate this milestone birthday. She hasn't been there since we were kids!

We are planning to stay at Wilderness Lodge February 25-28. It will be me, the birthday girl, our other sister, and my MIL - a girls' trip! None of us have been to WDW in February. I'm looking forward to it! I've been in contact with my TA and she is going to provide rates and discounts that her agency might have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!