***February 2019***

So excited! Just booked Feb 2-8 at Ft. Wilderness Cabins! Planning on Sat-travel day, Sun-park day, Mon-park day, Tue-rest day, Wed-park day, Thu-park day, Fri-travel day. Not sure which parks on which day yet, but I'll look at the touring plans page for advice.

Also, UpstateMick, do you think you could update the first post in this thread as people respond? Similarly to how it is here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-may-2019-thread.3666576/. That way we can see in one place if anyone is going around the same time/same resort. Thank you for starting the thread!

Last edited:
I just booked Feb 3-7 in the Hampton Orlando/Lake Buena Vista on Hilton honors points. Their site says Good Neighbor hotel but I am not finding it on Disney site. They have transportation to parks so I will be good

My wife and I are going for our first trip as a couple Feb 2-7 and will be staying at Port Orleans - French Quarter in a King Bed room! We are going to do one day at Magic Kingdom with a midday lunch break to do the monorail loop and check out the resorts on the loop. We are also going to do one day at Animal Kingdom to focus on Pandora with a midday lunch break at Sanaa in Animal Kingdom Lodge. The other two days we are going to relax and enjoy our resort and to check out both Disney Springs and the Boardwalk.

Crazy that we have to book our dining in just a week.....

My wife and I are going for our first trip as a couple Feb 2-7 and will be staying at Port Orleans - French Quarter in a King Bed room! We are going to do one day at Magic Kingdom with a midday lunch break to do the monorail loop and check out the resorts on the loop. We are also going to do one day at Animal Kingdom to focus on Pandora with a midday lunch break at Sanaa in Animal Kingdom Lodge. The other two days we are going to relax and enjoy our resort and to check out both Disney Springs and the Boardwalk.

Crazy that we have to book our dining in just a week.....
The Festival of the Arts is going on in Epcot while there. That's the reason I booked then. lol

ADR days are approaching!
Biergarten on arrival night (maybe package with the Festival of the Arts concert series if they do that again)
Homecomin' (maybe... we'll have an exceedingly large group of 18 that night & I need the leads of the other families to agree)
Sanaa (dinner after my Princess 5k - I'm going to want to crash early that night)
Tony's Parade Package (I love the parade but hate wasting/waiting hours for it)

Think that's it. We're not doing the dining plan and my 10 year old DD doesn't eat enough for most buffets.

What's everyone else planning?

Yak & Yeti for lunch on arrival day. We'll just do Satu'li Canteen for dinner.
Coral Reef for lunch and Sanaa for dinner on day 2.
Spice Road Table and Le Cellier on day 3.
Boma breakfast one of those days.

I think that's it. I'm sad we have to skip Disney Springs completely but it's the only way to make this quick trip work.

Yak & Yeti for lunch on arrival day. We'll just do Satu'li Canteen for dinner.
Coral Reef for lunch and Sanaa for dinner on day 2.
Spice Road Table and Le Cellier on day 3.
Boma breakfast one of those days.

I think that's it. I'm sad we have to skip Disney Springs completely but it's the only way to make this quick trip work.

I'm impressed! I always want to do more than one TS a day, but can never make it work.

We arrive on Feb 2nd so Monday is our ADR date. We are going for:

Feb 5 = Sanaa lunch & dinner reservation (getting both so we can drop one after we book FastPasses based on that precious FoP FP)

Feb 6 = Trattoria Al Forno Bon Voyage Character Breakfast and T-REX Dinner

I make adrs tomorrow and haven't even thought about them until today. *gulp*

As of right now the only thing I've decided on is Akershus princess breakfast 2/4 and Via Napoli for dinner that night Then Sanaa for dinner on 2/6.

I make adrs tomorrow and haven't even thought about them until today. *gulp*

As of right now the only thing I've decided on is Akershus princess breakfast 2/4 and Via Napoli for dinner that night Then Sanaa for dinner on 2/6.
Same here. I just realized yesterday that it was coming up. Only thing I want is a Cali Grill for fireworks and I decided to try the BOG dinner

Hi all!

2/5-2/9 at Poly, then off on the Fantasy for our first ever cruise. So stinkin excited!!

We haven't been to WDW since 2009. Can hardly wait!

2/10-2/16!!!
Boom!
Just got all of our ADR on the first try
Arrival Day: Boathouse at Disney Springs
Day 1: Be our Guest breakfast to get Seven Dwarves Mine Train; Dinner Chef Mickey
Day 2: Epcot and Coral Reef Dinner
Day 3: HS and AK split; 50's Diner for Dinner
Day 4: Be our Guest breakfast again and Epcot split; Teppan Edo for dinner
Day 5: HS and MK split; O'hana dinner!

That was alot of build up and stress for a very easy process for booking!

Last edited:
So excited for our trip 2/16-2/20. ADR are coming up soon!
ADR goals
2/16 Tuskegee house
2/17 Sci-Fi Diner
2/18 San Angel Inn
2/19 The Crystal Palace

Usually we fly to FL the night before, so this is our first time going to the parks straight from the airport. It will be interesting to see how this changes things.

2/10-2/16!!!

That was alot of build up and stress for a very easy process for booking!

That was my reaction too! I got everything we wanted.

Day 1: Pirates and Pals Fireworks Cruise
Day 2: Boma breakfast, Coral Reef lunch
Day 3: Le Cellier dinner

We have some other places we know we want to eat but I'm not ready to commit us to times with it being our first trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!