Feeling the Disney Love... Wedding/Disneymoon May 2010

Day Five - Magic Kingdom

I write this planning journal while it snows outside. I am not even kidding... 3 inches of SNOW! IN MAY :rotfl2:
Anyway....

We have a planned "farewell" brunch this morning at Chef Mickey's. It may seem a bit childish being that we only have one attendee under the age of 20... but it is so distinctly Disney! We will be sleeping in this morning and waking up around 9:00am (yeah, that is sleeping in) and heading to the buses. We will ride to Magic Kingdom and hop the monorail to Chef Mickey's for our ressie at 10:35am.

After saying a fond farewell to those of our party who are heading to other destinations in Florida (like my mother who is leaving for Tampa Bay) we will be heading to the Magic Kingdom. I assume we won't be the only ones!

The day stacks up as such:
--Tomorrowland in the early afternoon
--Toontown after the parade
--A few rides in Fantasyland and a jump back to Tomorrowland to finish whatever we may have missed.
--Dessert Party for Wishes at 8pm!! :banana:

Only half of Magic Kingdom will most likely be completed this day, so I assume you know what will happen the next day?!?

Day Six - Magic Kingdom pt 2 and some mini golf??

We will be up very early this day to hit EMH at 8am. I just have to see the opening ceremony this time around!!!

Today we look to head to Big Thunder Mountain first and foremost followed by Liberty Square, Frontierland, and Adventureland. We will need to catch the move it, shake it, celebrate it parade this morning. I anticipate, however, that we will finish up early and hit the mini-golf course this evening after our dinner reservation at Planet Hollywood at 6:30pm.

:cloud9: We're so close. Coming up... day Seven... our last full Disney day

hi! I wanted to write and say I'm following along! I saw your siggie in another TR and it caught my eye! Congrats! I can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics!

:eek: It has been one busy week and it's only just begun! We have a lot to do and little time to figure it out!!!!

Last night I successfully:

--Did dishes
--Baked and frosted my cake for my cake decorating course this evening
--Picked up our reception invites and addressed them all
--Picked up meds for our kitty Nala
--Bought stamps to postage our invites

Tonight:
--Cake decorating class from 6pm-9pm right after work. (I'm off at 5:30)
--running to Target to pick up some vacation essentials

Wednesday:
--Getting a mani/pedi at 6pm
--PACKING!!

Thursday:
--No idea, but I know I won't be here... Bachelorette party of some sort.. a little nervous... :scared1:

Anyway, Day 7 coming soon!

:goodvibes We're obviously back and after a whirlwind from this past weekend with the wedding reception, I'm finally ready to sit down and write the trip report after a month has passed.

...that is once I'm home and with my pictures. :laughing:

sorry for the teaser, but we're home and we haven't forgotten you all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter