Feet Don’t Fail Me Now!

Okay, I am all done :goodvibes

I gotta tell ya, it really was hard to read. I'm super sad that I couldn't go with you but then again, if I had, we would have missed out on that Fantasy cruise, so I guess everything happens for a reason ::yes::

Why don't you use the online check-in for Alamo? We've used it the past few times and Oh My Dog! I can't imagine doing it any other way now! :eek:

You put your license and credit card info in to your account when you check-in online and then when you get there, you just bypass everything and everyone and just go pick out your vehicle! :worship:

Even though we've done it before, as we were passing everyone and their dog in the lines, Rob keeps asking me "Are you sure we don't have to stop somewhere?" :rotfl2:

I always just make sure I have tons of quarters when we drive in Orlando, we don't mind stopping at the tolls, especially when they have the Exact Coins lane (from MCO to Port) and we just toss them in :love: It's part of Orlando vacation experience :D

It also sounds like you just need to stop listening to Siri to take you places :lmao:

Loved your pics, as always! :thumbsup2

Actually, having read about your experience, I am a little glad I didn't go. I wouldn't have done well with the food selections you were given on this trip! With so many amazing choices, I find it weird that you got what you did! And to put you in Sapphire Falls was kind of crappy too o_O I'm glad you at least got the VIP experience at the parks though, that sounded cool :cool1:

Glad you got to spend the day with agent "J" bahahaha! Sorry, couldn't resist! That was a nice bonus for you :laughing: :banana:

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! :goodvibes

Last edited:
Wow, your next trip is just two days away. I'll definitely been looking for that trip report. I just love cruising. :boat:

I will eventually. I think I saw that you are reading Cass's right now too. She will go much faster than me.

Great report, sounded like a great trip, you really got a lot done in those few days, no wonder you were tired!

Awesome that you got to meet Rick Springfield! I went to see him and Pat Benatar in concert a couple years ago for my Birthday and it was a really great show. I loved him on General Hospital, too.

I guess you are on the cruise now. Will you do a TR for that too?

That would be a great concert!
I am home now and we had a great time....but it was HOT!!!

I didn't even know you had started this trippie!!! o_O I had better get to reading this! :D :cool1:

It's gonna be hard though, I was so close to joining you on this one, I almost don't want to read about all of the fun we could have had together!:sad: :rolleyes:

I couldn't remember if you had read it or not. Glad you found it.

I gotta tell ya, it really was hard to read. I'm super sad that I couldn't go with you but then again, if I had, we would have missed out on that Fantasy cruise, so I guess everything happens for a reason ::yes::

it was hard not having you there as you know. But you are right, it worked out for the best.

Why don't you use the online check-in for Alamo? We've used it the past few times and Oh My Dog! I can't imagine doing it any other way now! :eek:

I just read how you used it. I didn't even know it existed.

You put your license and credit card info in to your account when you check-in online and then when you get there, you just bypass everything and everyone and just go pick out your vehicle!

OK, next time I may ask you more about it. I did not know it existed. Do they give you an email or something so you have a confirmation that it's all taken care of and you can go to the car?

Even though we've done it before, as we were passing everyone and their dog in the lines, Rob keeps asking me "Are you sure we don't have to stop somewhere?" :rotfl2:

For the car rental or express pass...or both? LOL.

I always just make sure I have tons of quarters when we drive in Orlando, we don't mind stopping at the tolls, especially when they have the Exact Coins lane (from MCO to Port) and we just toss them in :love: It's part of Orlando vacation experience :D

I absolutely despise it. I hate stopping and doing it. It gives me anxiety seeing others going rushing by and I am losing precious time stopping. I just flew by in June and it was so wonderful!!!

It also sounds like you just need to stop listening to Siri to take you places :lmao:

UM...yeah. Because she wants to take me on 3 hour trips when it is only an hour. I will be more careful for sure in the future.

Loved your pics, as always! :thumbsup2

Thanks! I will say it was really freeing not bringing the big camera too. My shoulders thank me.

Actually, having read about your experience, I am a little glad I didn't go. I wouldn't have done well with the food selections you were given on this aep! With so many amazing choices, I find it weird that you got what you did! And to put you in Sapphire Falls was kind of crappy too o_O I'm glad you at least got the VIP experience at the parks though, that sounded cool :cool1:

Yep, the food was my only big complaint. I just know how many other wonderful things they have and I just seemed to get stuck with the stuff I didn't care for.

Glad you got to spend the day with agent "J" bahahaha! Sorry, couldn't resist! That was a nice bonus for you :laughing: :banana:

Agent J is a lot of fun! It was totally spur of the moment but it was a great day.

Hopefully we will have another AEP together one day :scratchin ;) ::yes:: :thumbsup2

Oh you know we will. I think you should think about Bermuda too. LOL.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! :goodvibes

Thanks for reading!!

Just Binge read your trip report. OMG there's alot of new stuff since my last visit to Florida. I haven't been there for years though. So glad to see someone familiar is still reporting on disboards though seems like alot of the people who used to follow my reports and vice versa are gone now :(

Just Binge read your trip report. OMG there's alot of new stuff since my last visit to Florida. I haven't been there for years though. So glad to see someone familiar is still reporting on disboards though seems like alot of the people who used to follow my reports and vice versa are gone now :(

Lots of things have changed over the last few years. Some for the better...some not.
A lot of people did leave Dis a while back. Plus life is so busy now for so many

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!