Fell in love with AofA Finding Nemo suite!!

Carrie in AZ

DIS Veteran
I just returned yesterday from a short stay with my adult daughter in a Finding Nemo suite, and I LOVED IT!! Oh my gosh, cannot say enough positive things about it. Having all that space, two bathrooms, some privacy, and the location of Building 5 - LOVED everything about it! I can imagine those rooms being perfect for many types of traveling parties. I cannot wait to return. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to try and answer them.

Did you like the food at Landscape of Flavors? I’m staying at the Riviera this summer and might resort hop for some meals.

Did you like the food at Landscape of Flavors? I’m staying at the Riviera this summer and might resort hop for some meals.
Yes, a good selection of food choices. I did have to venture over to Riviera for the ham and cheese sandwich!

We like the Cars section at AoA best, the decor, and theme. I love walking thru the section after dark. And the pool with the Cone cabanas (first come first serve), and I also usually do laundry and it is convenient at the Cars section pool vs the busier pool and laundry at Nemo (note: Lion King has no specific pool and laundry, you use Nemo or Mermaid).

I own DVC but we do AoA trips as well. I have stayed in all 4 areas several times each, most at Cars though.

No, not really. We went in once for something small during our afternoon break to hold us over until our dinner reservation. I thought the food looked like it had been sitting out, so I selected chicken strips and fries. DD chose some mac and cheese and she said it was good. The dessert case on the other hand looked yummy! I thought they offered a HUGE selection of beverages in their fridges and the tables and chairs to sit at looked plentiful. I always try to feel grateful for what I have and what is available to me so I don't want to complain, just giving my impressions. I honestly cannot imagine going over there to eat from another resort, but that's just my opinion! I just really loved our room, the pool, quick access to transportation, and FUN VIBE!!

We normally stay at POP but always head over to Landscapes for something different. Also, we much rather do a QS meal over a TS and when we stay deluxe we really miss the selection, except for Gasparilla Island grill at GF which is our favorite Deluxe QS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter