Figment Back?

DNBois

DIS Veterans & CBR Lovers!!!
I heard that WDW brought Figment and Journey into Imagination back. It was always an old time favorite of mine when I went with my parents. The last time I went (with my DH this time) it was out of commission and I was really disappointed. Does anyone know if it is up and running already?

Figment is back! It was down for scheduled maintenance when we were there before Christmas. I went on it last June. The song is back, with new lyrics. Not the original ride, but better than the last incarnation. Pretty cute.

Thanks so much Chuck - we cannot wait!!! It looks like you are a DIS Veteran so you may be able to answer this question as well. I know alot of people have posted the same question but I am looking for info on Mission: Space ... would you happen to know it will open and if not, can I just call Disney and find out?

Sorry, I can't help ya with Mission: Space. I wouldn't count on a firm date for a while...remember all the delays with Test Track? Ride systems may not react as well in "real life" as on the drawing boards, or ride parts suppliers could be delayed for any number of reasons.

Yes, they brought it back and even though it's a classic attraction, it is terrible.

We just returned today from an 8 day trip. I had heard mixed reviews on this ride. Well, we rode it and loved it. Really, really cute. Figment is all over the place. Glad to see him back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter