• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FIGMENT is BACK!!!!

Cheshire Figment

<font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend
JudySue and I have just gotten back form a whirlwind trip to WDW (we left
Virginia after work Thursday and are now home).

The Journey Into Imagination With Figment is open!!!

There were actually three of us. Howard (Tiggerbelle's father) who is also
the Webmaster for http://www.friendsoffigment.org , JudySue who is in
charge of Publicity for Fof, and I am the official photographer.

We met with the CMs, including Imagineers. The revamped ride is
WONDERFUL!!!!

For the first time in many years the CM'S at that pavilion are actually
smiling, and they no longer have to tell guests to enter their complaints at
Guest Services.

The web site currently has only one page up, but more detail will follow
shortly.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I rode it yesterday and was very pleased. Figment is all over the place and for the first time in a long time, I spent the rest of the day singing One Little Spark.
:)

Please tell me that they took out that blasted train whistle!!! My DW and I made the mistake a couple of years ago taking our 4 yr old DD on it and didn't realize that they had changed the ride. Man, it scared her off of rides for the rest of the day!!!

The train is still there, but it has quieted down considerably. Also you are warned about the train by Figment and it is in context with the attraction. It does not frighten small children anymore.

I won't say it is as good as the original, but it is a VAST improvement over the last "thing". I rode it 3 times this weekend, it is very enjoyable. FIGMENT'S BACK!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I got to ride it on the first day. Thank God figment is BACK! The ride is better but not as good as the original. You do get to see a lot of figment. That's good. The first part of the ride had a lot of wasted space and was slow. The last part was awesome! I do miss Dream Finder.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

King Triton

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter