Finally made my ADR's! Some questions??

raykay23

Mouseketeer
:cool1::cool1::cool1:
25th October- 5th November
Arrival Day- We arrive late- 5.21 at MCO so I will either eat table or quick service at Port Orleans Resort. Does anyone know if Boatwrights is okay for walkups or do I really need to book it?
Day 1: Epcot World Showcase Day.
Akershus for dinner at 5.30

Day 2: Magic Kingdom Day
Ohana for dinner at 6.25pm

Day 3: Disney Hollywood Studios Day
Mama Melrose/ Fantasmic Package at 4.05pm

Day 4: Animal Kingdom Morning
Yak and Yeti at 1pm

Day 5: Disney Hollywood Studios Day
50's Prime Time Cafe at 6pm

Day 6: Downtown Disney Day
Raglan Road at 6pm

Day 7: Epcot Day
Coral Reef at 6.45pm

Day 8: Animal Kingdom Day
Boma at 6.30pm

Day 9: Magic Kingdom for most of Day
Biergarten at 6.55pm

Day 10: KSC Day
I want to bring something with us to eat- is there anywhere in Magic Kingdom or en route to Biergarten that I can get snacks/ sandwiches that will still be good to eat the next day??

Day 11: Departure Day
Will book Chef Mickeys for breakfast tomorrow.

So what do you think, any bad choices on there? Is it manageable for a first timer?

One more question- Which of my Epcot and Magic Kingdom days are better for fireworks viewing taking into account the restaraunts I will be eating at??

:wave2:

Hi raykay
We are arriving to Disney the same day. :thumbsup2
I never had a problem eating a Boatwright's without an ADR but maybe someone else has a different experience. I think the rest of your ADR's look great. I hope you have a wonderful time. :wizard:

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Day 1: Epcot World Showcase Day.
Akershus for dinner at 5.30

Day 2: Magic Kingdom Day
Ohana for dinner at 6.25pm

Day 3: Disney Hollywood Studios Day
Mama Melrose/ Fantasmic Package at 4.05pm

Day 4: Animal Kingdom Morning
Yak and Yeti at 1pm

Day 5: Disney Hollywood Studios Day
50's Prime Time Cafe at 6pm

Day 6: Downtown Disney Day
Raglan Road at 6pm

Day 7: Epcot Day
Coral Reef at 6.45pm

Day 8: Animal Kingdom Day
Boma at 6.30pm

Day 9: Magic Kingdom for most of Day
Biergarten at 6.55pm

Day 10: KSC Day
I want to bring something with us to eat- is there anywhere in Magic Kingdom or en route to Biergarten that I can get snacks/ sandwiches that will still be good to eat the next day??

Day 11: Departure Day
Will book Chef Mickeys for breakfast tomorrow.

So what do you think, any bad choices on there? Is it manageable for a first timer?

One more question- Which of my Epcot and Magic Kingdom days are better for fireworks viewing taking into account the restaraunts I will be eating at??

Never been to Boatright's, so can't comment there. DW and I did not like the Biergarten, although there are many on this board that do. The service was good and people were fun, but did not care for the food. I see you are Park Hopping on Day 9. We preferred to do 1 park a day to save transportation time. Make sure you have a Park Hopper for that day, and leave yourself enough time to exit MK, travel to Epcot, and then walk to WS for restaurant time (or enter the back through WS).

As for fireworks viewing, I know there were windows at Akershus, but am not sure if you could see Illuminations (certainly not the lagoon part of the show) from inside the restaurant. Plus, you're time is too early. Watching Illuminations from the WS at Epcot is pretty cool. Coral Reef is near the front of Epcot and no view from dining area, other than the big aquarium full of fish. I think you have some really good choices. Have a great trip.

Different time of year, but I did a dinner walkup at Boatwright's during a January stay at POR. The place was empty; no issue getting a table. Really good though! I really enjoyed it.

I think for Illuminations you should try to watch it the first day.

As for MK fireworks are they at 9pm? If they are I hope you get seated on time at 'Ohanas. Not sure if you will have enough time to make it back into MK to see them. If it's getting too late-go down to the beach at the Poly to watch them.

I wouldn't wait for the second day to see the fireworks. What if you get sick or something happens and you don't get to see them. I always try to see the parades/fireworks early in the trip. Sometimes, I like to catch them a second time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter