Finally off the fence and took the plunge!

disgal1

Mouseketeer
After agonizing for 2 years, the new incentive got to us! Bought 200 pts at SSR. We were able to put $2500 on the no interest for 6 months disney visa. Financed the rest through Disney.
We'll pay off the visa in Feb, then pay off disney with the disney visa. No interest free, but all those points on the disney visa rewards. We will then pay the balance on the visa and done!

We are taking the disney cruise in June, and plan to use our points to stay at WDW for 3 days before and 1 day after. Then do the food and wine again in october.

Thanks to all of you for the helpful information I have gotten on this site!!!!

Congratulations and Welcome Home, Neighbor!
:banana: :banana: :banana:
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Can anyone tell me how to get a Saratoga Springs Banner for my signature, I am not very computer literate, are there any simple instructions?
Thanks!

disgal1 said:
After agonizing for 2 years, the new incentive got to us! Bought 200 pts at SSR. We were able to put $2500 on the no interest for 6 months disney visa. Financed the rest through Disney.
We'll pay off the visa in Feb, then pay off disney with the disney visa. No interest free, but all those points on the disney visa rewards. We will then pay the balance on the visa and done!

We are taking the disney cruise in June, and plan to use our points to stay at WDW for 3 days before and 1 day after. Then do the food and wine again in october.

Thanks to all of you for the helpful information I have gotten on this site!!!!

Congratulations and welcome home! You are going to love the "neighborhood". Annmarie

disgal1 said:
Can anyone tell me how to get a Saratoga Springs Banner for my signature, I am not very computer literate, are there any simple instructions?
Thanks!

disgal1
Congrats and Welcome home, neighbor!
To put the banner in your signature line, do a search for the word "signature". There is a post there from a "vascubay" who has done all the work with the pictures. The instructions are in the thread. I had to ask twice to get mine to work but I have a Mac. Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter