Finally, some good news!

Figment56

DIS Veteran-Imagination, Imagination, a dream can
Back in May, when I thought we could book AKV, I was told, no, you can't use your points until Sept. 1. I was very upset to say the least! I forgot to call on June 6th, when AKV opened to everyone, so I figured there would be nothing left for our week in August. I called the next day. First, I was told that there was nothing open for that week and we could waitlist-fine! I called back a few hours later and was able to get a studio SV for 2 nights-I'll take it! Even better news, I called back yesterday and was able to change my studio SV to a 1 bedroom SV.:banana: I had wanted the whole week at AKV, but will take the 2 days there and 5 at VWL and be very happy! DH wanted VWL and I wanted AKV, so now we have the best of both!:yay:

Congrats! I will be there in August as well. I called on the 6th--was told there were no SV studios available at all in August. Then I called back 3 hours later and got my first choice dates!

The CM said that the availability for AKV was literally changing by the minute on that first day that all could book.

That's great news! I'm glad you were able to get something at AKV and also keep your DH happy by spending part of the trip at VWL. I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Thanks everyone! Yes, with Disney, anything is possible! I just hope my ressies don't get cancelled because of a computer glitch. I know we will have an excellent time!:cool1:

Excellent! You can't go wrong with VWL, that's for sure! And you've also got some time at AKV! I think that frown was turned upside down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter