Find your 2017 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is September 15th, 2017 - 3-Night Bahamian Cruise taking part in the Fish Extender exchange? There was no link under the date of the cruse.
Since there's no link, there's no Cruise Meet thread. Fish Extender groups are set up on the cruise meet thread. Maybe, if you start the thread, others may show who want to participate.

Just a note on this, not all cruises have a cruise meet thread (especially the short ones). Not all cruise meet threads do Fish Extenders.

i don't see a link for my Cruise date of July 24, 2017 4 night Bahamas cruise. Could one be added?

I believe there is a thread already started for this cruise. You can find the link to it on the main directory on the first page of this thread.

I'm totally confused. I replied to the post with the cruise meets listing for Dream 2017... is that not the correct place to share a cruise meet thread?
The cruise meet thread itself should be on the Cruise Meet board. The original thread was posted to the main cruise board. It's now been moved to the cruise meet board.

And the link has been added to the first (directory) post to help others find it.

No problems, just carry on.

Hi. Is there a meet link/board for the Disney dream aug 4, 2017 cruise? Thanks. Looking into fish extenders but haven't found anything yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!