Find your 2017 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, My husband & I are taking our grandson on his first Disney Cruise (& his first cruise ever (3yr old)). It will also be our first Disney Cruise. I ready about the Fish Extenders & we have purchased ours. Please add us to any thread/link for the Jan. 05 - 08 2017. Should we be putting our Cabin #'s on so we know where people are? Let us know how everything works with FE's. It sounds fun & we want to participate.

Hello, My husband & I are taking our grandson on his first Disney Cruise (& his first cruise ever (3yr old)). It will also be our first Disney Cruise. I ready about the Fish Extenders & we have purchased ours. Please add us to any thread/link for the Jan. 05 - 08 2017. Should we be putting our Cabin #'s on so we know where people are? Let us know how everything works with FE's. It sounds fun & we want to participate.
You need to head over to your specific Cruise Meet thread to post this:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/january-5-8-2017-3-nights-of-magic-to-castaway-cay.3503798/

This thread is just the thread that handles the actual Cruise Meet links. You can find your cruise meet link in the first post of this thread.

We are struggling to find a thread for this sailing. Any pointers? April 16th, 2017 - 7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise from San Juan

There is no Cruise Meet thread started for your cruise. At least here on DISboards.

Do you want to start one?
Sure. We found it valuable and a great resource on our last Disney cruise on the Fantasy. We got added to the fish extender group and even did a wine tasting together with everyone so these boards did wonders for us last time. This is our second cruise.

Sure. We found it valuable and a great resource on our last Disney cruise on the Fantasy. We got added to the fish extender group and even did a wine tasting together with everyone so these boards did wonders for us last time. This is our second cruise.
OK, you need to start a new thread the main Cruise Meet board. Be sure to title it with the ship name and dates of the cruise.

Doesn't have to be fancy - just a "Hi, everyone, here's our cruise meet thread" will do.

Then, copy the URL at the top of the first page there. Come back here to this thread and post a request to have your link added to the first (directory) post. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

Once AquaDame adds your link, others will be able to find the thread easily.

I've locked it and removed it from the list - hope you are able to find a cruise that fits your schedule better in the future! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!