Find your 2018 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here

can you add the board for feb 14 2018 on the magic?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/586415911569666/

I am admin...also in charge of the fish extender and the mixology class... I would like to find some more people to get in on our fun group...

thanks
amy

Hi Amy! If you wanted to host a thread here on the boards we'd be happy to add it to the list, but posting a straight up link to Facebook would go against the rule we have of actively driving people to other social media sites. If you don't want to host here in addition to there I am sure someone else will be along to start one!

Cheers!

Terry, I created a new thread for April 1st bahamian 5 night but how do I post it here?
Did you start the thread on the main Cruise Meet board? If yes, then go back there, and copy the URL at the top of the page. Come back here and request that the link be added to the first (directory) post here. Be sure to paste the copied URL into your request.

Then, one of the mods will come along and add it to the list.

EDIT: I see that you've actually started 2 different threads. Pick one and use that one. When you post the link back here, ask the mods to delete the other thread, so there'll be no confusion later with two different threads going.

Did you start the thread on the main Cruise Meet board? If yes, then go back there, and copy the URL at the top of the page. Come back here and request that the link be added to the first (directory) post here. Be sure to paste the copied URL into your request.

Then, one of the mods will come along and add it to the list.

EDIT: I see that you've actually started 2 different threads. Pick one and use that one. When you post the link back here, ask the mods to delete the other thread, so there'll be no confusion later with two different threads going.

Ok, thanks! It looked as if the first time it didn't work so I went back and created a second one in error.

Last edited:
I've merged the two and added it to the list, so you should be good to go! I hope you have a lovely cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!