Find your 2018 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

I'm looking for FE group for September 14-19 San Diego 5 Night Baja Cruise

There is no Cruise Meet Thread for that cruise, listed in the directory on the first page of this thread. If you would like to start a thread feel free to do so. We can then add it tot he directory and your fellow cruisers can find you there.

Our family is cruising on the Wonder, departing September 10th from Vancouver, down to San Diego. I noticed there's no cruise meet-up for our cruise, but there's also a typo on the departure date above. It's September 10th (not 9th). Could someone please fix that please? Thank you!!

Our family is cruising on the Wonder, departing September 10th from Vancouver, down to San Diego. I noticed there's no cruise meet-up for our cruise, but there's also a typo on the departure date above. It's September 10th (not 9th). Could someone please fix that please? Thank you!!

Thanks for catching that! It has been fixed. If you would like to start a thread feel free to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!